Reviews for All I Have To Give
Cailley Rachelle chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh you must write more! (: can't wait for when you do!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
:( this is such a sucky situation. Can't their just be robbery and James gets accidentally kille day the robbers? That would be cool
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow this story is awesome.
mariga79 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh yes please continue...I just can't bear her with James
dag21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yes yes please! I can't wait to read who you are killing James! Love it even if you don't continue it!
kateemae chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ohmygod. This was perfect. I love princesses and princes and all things of the like and then you mix it with Edward, it becomes utterly fantastic. Please, please, please continue
ThroughTheAshes chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I would like to see this continued, it sounds as if it would be a good read
jule2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Would love to read more about their lives.
silton chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ummm, yeah, you have to continue...
Eventually they have to live happily ever after!
Make it happen woman!
LOVE!
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
oh man! you definitely have to continue this story! i was sooo hoping they would find out he was actually a prince before she was sent away with james! please continue this!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow that was so good! how special was that whole experience for them. they are so deeply in love. i wonder if edward really is from royal blood. i'd love for you to continue this but if i have to read about bella being with james even if she was with edward secretly as well...ugh i just wouldn't be able to do it! that would squick me out toooooo much!lol!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love it but I would like it if you did continuing it later.
zkcej chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice one :)

Wait patiently for the update
Xoxo
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh consider more please. xx
TopazV chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Please, for the love of all that is holy, continue this! I shared it with quite a few friends, because it was too good to keep to myself!
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »