Reviews for Missing Nin's
Nice story. I like it :D
King of Bahamut chapter 17 . 2/10
update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
needs more fighting scenes but overall its good for a dumbass dipshit who has never had his dick sucked
fag chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
horrible you need to die for this gay story
Sizzin chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Itachi saying "baka" is rather interesting.
Wow, that's a... incredible nice addition. And they just got two great teachers and allies.
Sizzin chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I think Hinata have had learned the method to climb trees way before Naruto did. In the canon, that is. Because of the Byakugan, she has a better control of chakra and the Juken requires a high chakra control. And they're both 14, it's kinda lame that she still don't know how to do this.
And I do think Gai was defeated a little too easily. But you did stated that Naruto would have been a jounin if he wanted, so I guess it's alright.
Ah, so the Sixth Hokage is not Danzo? I was wondering about that.
Nice fic, by the way.
GoalieFreak365 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Great story
YungHime chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Oh man Pain probably called them back to talk about the disappearing jinchuriki so in a way Orochimaru saved Naruto. I wonder what Neji will do .Man this is getting so good.
Roxie.88 chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Chapter was a bit disturbing but I guess it was neede. Any who loved the chapter and I'm still wondering what is it that orochimaru is planning for naruto and hinata
Ayrmed chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
I am really going to miss Tenten but at least you had her die a hero on her own terms.
Cailin Nipple King Marangos chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
So how do you people like he story so far? It's not bad or anything is it? The plot is really beginning to thicken now, and it will begin to get rather interesting. I have no idea when I'll upload the next Chapter. Maybe in a week or something like that; it takes me ages to write. xD
Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and if you have any questions regarding anything, you can send me a PM on this site, or you can send me an email to:
Don't judge my email, I made it when I was 11. XD
Thanks for reading and stuff.

-Cailin
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Why are they 14
Roxie.88 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Woah! Ino is crazy and is see her in a new light. Who knew she killed her father. Anyways good chapter can't wait for the next one!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 15 . 5/1/2014