Reviews for Home
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 8/19
I loved this fic, and I like it to have finally read a story where Tony went to Rota and actually stayed there for some time. That being said - I kinda found it curious Gibbs suddenly confessed his love for Tony, and somehow seemed to know that Tony reciprocated his feelings. I feel that should have been addressed. Nevertheless it was a fantastic read.
snapdragonff chapter 1 . 5/16
Strong!Accomplished!Tony is my favorite genre. You've done him proud and written a beautiful story. Thank you.
Vonnie chapter 1 . 4/2
Perfect! So loved this story. I would loved to read more stories like this. Tony being in charge. A man with a position such being director. Was finally glad Gibbs came to his senses even though I know that it was hard to give up that house and let go.
Guest 5 chapter 1 . 3/25
This story was really well developed. Like others, I was a bit concerned about it straying g too far from cannon. However, it ultimately made a delightful read. There were three things I particularly enjoyed: Tony's maturation and the way he moved effortlessly into the role of director; Gibbs' acceptance of Tony's return and new position; and the way the relationship played out between Gibbs and Tony. You didn't rush into declarations of love and crazy hot sex. Rather, each took their time - Tony patiently waiting for Gibbs to decide; Gibbs listening to his heart and finally moving past the loss of Shannon and Kelly. Well done!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Aww this story was so great! I enjoyed reading it and Tony and Gibbs coming together you wrote them beautifully :)
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Fantastic. I was skeptical of the divergence from character and story... But you made it WORK! Very nice!
mchakotayparis chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Great story! I just love a strong Tony and a mixed up Gibbs, makes you see the more human side of him, (other than the second B) LOL Please keep writing more Gibbs/DiNozzo stories you are a wonderful writer and have them both down very well
smiles2go chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Excellent!
EngieFangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
One of the best stories I've read
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I loved it
I am glad they didn't just jump into bed
Great read
Kudos
Blade
HexyMama chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Love it!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very nice read. I really enjoyed it.
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
hammer oneshort! absolut genial. lg h
Albionia chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Just found this story, read it and think it's really, really good, loved it. Will look at your other work.
LVMeTender chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Im confused about Kate here, she was never on the team when Tony was in charge and that Kate and McGee did not listen to Tony and then it was also Ziva and McGee, didn't say how long he was acting leader so I'm confused at to the Kate and McGee,