Reviews for Home
Albionia chapter 1 . 3/18
Just found this story, read it and think it's really, really good, loved it. Will look at your other work.
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 1 . 1/14
Im confused about Kate here, she was never on the team when Tony was in charge and that Kate and McGee did not listen to Tony and then it was also Ziva and McGee, didn't say how long he was acting leader so I'm confused at to the Kate and McGee,
BrokenKage chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved this so much!
SneakerTime chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved your story!
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great story! Loved it!
PiggyBackRidez chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I AM SUPER IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! THE LOVE STORY IS SIMPLE. THE ENDING IS PERFECT! I NEED TO LOVE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Brilliant idea, well executed, great story...and when I read (quoted below) this I thought, yeah, that fits in perfectly! Love the way the guys love each other, too.
"And when she sent one of Tony's best agents undercover to seduce La Granouille's daughter without justification or backup, Tony began the investigation into her actions with the full knowledge of the SecNav."
paramorerox813 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is so adorable. I love the ending and I always really loved the Gibbs/Tony pairing. I also really hated the "you'll do" and how the team treated him. This was really well-written.
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
awe!
hitsuni chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is awesome. Immediately going into my favourites collection! Really love the pacing and narrative. It's really very sweet and well-written. Any chance you might write a sequel that shows their life together or when the agents, Fornell, Gibb's dad politicians or MCRT realise that they are staying togethe,
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow! This pretty much hits every NCIS button I have. I have spent days searching out and reaching every story in this kind of genre and yours is by far the best of the lot.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
NCISVU chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved this! I loved how Tony didn't hold a grudge but worked with Gibbs and Tim and even attempted to work with Ziva and ended up finding a way to fix the team rather than rip them apart. Also loved the slow build of him and Gibbs finally getting together. Fun story! Thanks for sharing!
charli911 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh, what a sweet, sweet story... so fitting... and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Sequel? I loved it
cernicalo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You've written a very possible future for Tony and Gibbs, very true to character and one that highlighted the extremely capable and insightful Tony most people (with exception of Ziva) can see. Thank you.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »