Reviews for Home
laraquick chapter 1 . 1/14
I was surprised there's wasn't more problems from Ziva but I guess Gibbs came down hard on her in private conversation. Happy endings great.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
great story :)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I loved this fic, and I like it to have finally read a story where Tony went to Rota and actually stayed there for some time. That being said - I kinda found it curious Gibbs suddenly confessed his love for Tony, and somehow seemed to know that Tony reciprocated his feelings. I feel that should have been addressed. Nevertheless it was a fantastic read.
snapdragonff chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Strong!Accomplished!Tony is my favorite genre. You've done him proud and written a beautiful story. Thank you.
Vonnie chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Perfect! So loved this story. I would loved to read more stories like this. Tony being in charge. A man with a position such being director. Was finally glad Gibbs came to his senses even though I know that it was hard to give up that house and let go.
Guest 5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
This story was really well developed. Like others, I was a bit concerned about it straying g too far from cannon. However, it ultimately made a delightful read. There were three things I particularly enjoyed: Tony's maturation and the way he moved effortlessly into the role of director; Gibbs' acceptance of Tony's return and new position; and the way the relationship played out between Gibbs and Tony. You didn't rush into declarations of love and crazy hot sex. Rather, each took their time - Tony patiently waiting for Gibbs to decide; Gibbs listening to his heart and finally moving past the loss of Shannon and Kelly. Well done!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Aww this story was so great! I enjoyed reading it and Tony and Gibbs coming together you wrote them beautifully :)
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Fantastic. I was skeptical of the divergence from character and story... But you made it WORK! Very nice!
mchakotayparis chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Great story! I just love a strong Tony and a mixed up Gibbs, makes you see the more human side of him, (other than the second B) LOL Please keep writing more Gibbs/DiNozzo stories you are a wonderful writer and have them both down very well
smiles2go chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Excellent!
EngieFangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
One of the best stories I've read
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I loved it
I am glad they didn't just jump into bed
Great read
Kudos
Blade
HexyMama chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Love it!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very nice read. I really enjoyed it.
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
hammer oneshort! absolut genial. lg h