Reviews for Heartbeat
Annamarie Joanne Lynnwood chapter 1 . 11/14
Wow, cliffy or what? Good job all around, that was a good read. Keep going!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/23
Good job! I always love reid and Morgan together. Thanks for sharing.
nobody's doorway chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Yikes, poor Reed. This was nice!
MW3addict chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Yet another beautiful story you have written
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
He's a trouble magnet. I'm surprised they haven't ordered him off field duty permanently. Thumbs up. Good work.
Usagi Elric chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time. Goddamnit Reid you make me so angry sometimes you little baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hi,

I absolutely loved this story, and if you decide to make a sequel one day, I will make sure to read it! And if you decide not to, well, then this was just a wonderful story 3

Bye
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Omg! Reid is a total trouble magnet lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was a nice little fic :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I think I've stumbled across this one before, but I enjoyed the re-Reid! Ahhh like that hasn't been done before in this fandom lol! Spencer Spencer Spencer! There can never be too much Spencer. He's like a sugar addiction to me. I'm never giving up sugar!
MCat04 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice job. I liked Morgan desperation and Reid calmness, keeping both characters in character!
LadyMidnight2268 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was AWESOME! And in no shape or form do I want this to be a death fic...LOL
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Beautifully written :)
Maashellee chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Lovely
E chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I liked this! Are you going to write a sequel? I liked the fact that you made Morgan seem emotionally vulnerable, but you made Spencer seem (sort of) like a badass. (If my language offends you, then I apologize.) Looking forward to more!