Reviews for Security Protocols
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This so awesome and cool! Batman is such a trol XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This is amazing!
Great work chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Really captivating and humorous story, would love to read more avengers and batman fics! Hope you could spin your magic on that universe;)
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I loved this little one shot and it defintiely leaves you wanting more which i really hope you consider doing

Please do another Batman/Avengers story i dont care what so long as you include as many members of the team as possible also if especially Natasha i would love to see a Batman/Black Widow pairing and definitely show the Avengers why Batman is not only one of the best but also one of The Most Dangerous Men In The World i mean its in comics but he's only to beat Superman and also capable of taking down entire Justice League
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This made me giggle
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Yeah, definitely Tony's fault ! xD
or at least, he's part of the fault... Lol

The sad think, which is funny, I can see this happen, even though this is Bruce Wayne aka Batman we're talking about...
austin chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
this is amazing I could not keep the smile off my face while reading this (i think my sister thinks im crazy)
starkind chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'd wait through ANY of your hiatuses if it means getting more gems like this one. Not spectacular as Mr. Whedon? Puh-lease, this fic is gold! I love the banter, love Bruce being a troll for once (guy's usually so strict) and love Tony's music selection for the Bat. Can there be more? There has to be more! Am I begging? Not quite, but...

Kudos to you for something I can add to my favs :-)
Kalle Marie chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! Hilarious! ! Love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Tee hee. I agree, Bruce would do this just to troll, especially on Tony. I love it! Absolutely amazing!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh, nice. Yeah, I think Bruce and Stark would have some sorta love/hate relationship. Maybe not this friendly, but this is still a good laugh. :D Love Tony's reaction to learning Bruce is alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Too cute!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved this story! The banter between Batman and Tony was great. I wonder if Tony knows his real identity. And poor Bruce and Selina, being subjected to Tony's music tastes, and his sense of humor.
Batvan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was AWESOME! :D
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I seriously don't know why this one-shot doesn't have more reviews. This is perfectly awesome and I loved it!