Reviews for How to Protect a Dragon Conqueror
awal216 chapter 25 . 4/9
Great story. Can you do a sequel that isn't a Brave crossover? Just a suggestion. I loved the last sentence, but the Loki/Alvin thing intrigued me. Keep writing!
Chocolate chapter 25 . 2/3
Wow best one yet :) love it! Keep on doing what you do best
CrazyFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Gods above, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I love the claw-glove whatchames. That's a really smart idea. Thank you for brightening my... oh. Oh dear. It's one-thirty am. I'm going to be shattered tomorrow. Or is it today? Lol, this is what a good fanfic does to me! I liked it a lot, bravo!
seireidoragon chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
This was a wonderful story and I definitely want to take a look at that sequel you mentioned.
MuslimahHD chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I love that you gave the little girl a name and mentioned her :) I like her role in this chapter.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Woah! It's an amazing story! I loved it!
MerlinStar chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
"No, but my girlfriend would"- haha! I laughed so much at that!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
saw this on tumblr after searching for HTTYD stuff. Thought it was amazing and faved it like it's common sense... Does that make sense to you?
dan chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
great story! I wonder deos he help the other vilgges with there dragons?
Spannerspoon chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Brilliant! And somewhat gory, didn't expect that from Hiccup :D

Fantastically written with a great plot. Faved
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Nice touch! If only they'd do that on the tv show or in the movie!
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Awesome! Oh, the pain you put those poor keels and worms through. Don't forget the barnacles! XD Anyway, can't wait for the sequel!
Stratoc chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Ah, beautiful ending! I loved the tenderness between Hiccup, his father, Gobber and his friends. Sometimes RoB seems to overlook adding caring moments (not that it didn't happen, but like in the last ep of the season, they barely spent time worrying over each other when they found Hiccup on Outcasts Island. But I just attribute that to the limited 20-min time span for each ep)
Anyway, everyone's in character, it was realistic, it was beautiful. I LOVED this story. Really, it deserves attention by the fandom, this is quality stuff. (you should advertise it on your Tumblr LOL.)
Looking forward to the sequel (will Alvin be back for Hiccup? Is Hiccup in danger of being hurt by the outcasts again?)
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
very nice, i loved this story
johnnylee619 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Is there going to be a sequel about clearing Hiccup's name, saving other tribes, and revealing the predicament of Mildew? It feels like there's a lot of unfinished business.