Reviews for Tempting Fate
velvetSunset chapter 20 . 7/2
Oh my sweet goodness! XD thank you so so much! ;) I loved it very very much! ;3
ArtRat chapter 5 . 4/8
A part of me hopes that she understands the Swedish. I love it when I read an Eric fic where they banter back and fourth in Swedish. I'm loving this so far! Can't wait for the rest! I also can't wait to find out what Mel is! I hope it's interesting.
ArtRat chapter 2 . 4/8
I love the story so far! What made you choose 18 as her age? Isn't everyone else at least mid twenties or look to be in their mid to late twenties(the vampires)?
Lalala8121 chapter 20 . 1/6
This is such a good story!
Kristin chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I'm sorry but this is totally a Mary Sue... I get that 'new girl in town with powers' is the most popular topic for a ff, but please... And even if it wasn't Mary Sue, your writing style is just boring... it's just a plain description with no emotions in it. And the last thing which is super popular now is 'i'll change 'Sookie said' to 'Melody said' and i'll pretend to be super original... Sorry hun, but we all know those scenes so why would we bother with reading it again and again only with different character? Try to come up with something original, don't just copy everything from the TV series...You can make your own plot instead of following each and every exact line from TV series...
OC.Romance.Addict.95 chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
Absolutely loved this story it had me hooked from the first chapter. I started it yesterday i'm sad i'm done with it honestly ! Really excited for the sequel ! 3
byakuya7309 chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Loved this story
A Glimpse of Ethereal Blue chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I really liked this story. You have this tremendous ability of discribing and intertwining the books, the series and a credible OC falling for the amazing Eric.
The writing was great, I enjoyed every moment, the spicy scenes were very well written and I enjoyed the momentum through the chapters immensely. You invested time in the characters, which is great - and also necessary to feel some sort of attachment to the plot and what is going on.
Eric was portrayed very well. I really like when fic’s are true to the character’s personality, and explore situations that aren’t actually seen in the books/series. Seeing Eric falling for Melody was something very gratifying to watch and the pace of the plot was more than… adequate.
Well, all things considered, I will be reading the sequel and will let you know my opinion.
Congrats on the great story and please, keep writing, I’ll be checking your other pieces on fictionpress as well :)
ozlady80 chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Awesome story i wonder what mel is though!
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
I lived this story! And I don't think Melody is weak at all, she went through so much in a short amount of time, from losing her parents, to moving to a completely different time zone, let alone house, and on top of that, she was thrown in with all of Eric's bull crap too, it's enough for anyone normal to want to have a mental breakdown, but I have one little comment, and I think she forgave Eric too easily, I understand the draw of the blood to the donor, but she should have played hard to get a little more, and made him beg a little :) but I loved your story, and seeing the more aggressive side of Bill will help her help Sookie over what he does in season 3, because she's got to see a more rougher side of him ... Loved the story :) started it this morning and could't put it down because. I wanted to see what happened all the way through, it was amazing.

About to read the sequel

Lauren. C. Powell
loretta57 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
i sent you a comment and for got to log in i said if mel is humanwhy cant she be glamered is she something else im injoying this story very much i just wish eric wouldnt treat mel so bad he said some really hurt ful thing and she keeps going back for more i know i know i would probably do the same thing what he said about her mom and dad you just have to have her put him in his place but i will shut up now thank for a good story keep it up
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
ireally like your story but you said mel is human why cant she be glamered and goderc said she was human but she would find herself is she something else and i must say eric could be a little nicer he treats her like shit
AlexisMariahh chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
I just finished your story and I loved it. Melody is so strong for what she went through! Screw what other people say :P love the story.
AmareusAmarus chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Great story, your a good writer!
can't wait to read the sequal:)
samanthatm chapter 20 . 7/15/2013