Reviews for Wingmen
animegrl357 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hahaha this was so great! Loved how tsukitachi was trying to set them up and I loved how Akari dominated Hirato in here :D
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
*shrieks* OMG...thankyouuuuu, i love this pairing sooo sososososoooo much, yet there isnt much for them on here D: and tsukitachi IS the perfect mastermind lol
Reina Ariadne chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Omg wow! This is awesome! And yes, I totally agree that HiratoxAkari is a sorely overlooked pairing. Thank you for the amazing work, and on I go to the sequel!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hirato is ONE cunning dude. Dang!

XDD GO AKARI-SAN! XDD Can this be called Crowning Moment of Awesome? XDD

Soshite, gokurou-sama deshita, Tsukitachi-san! Anata no okage desu

GREAT FIC!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
omg! this is jsut love!
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love the narration, it's very attractive to read
Patrice chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You have to continue this! Honestly! XD I am just dying to know for more! I'm new to the Karneval fandom, I've only started reading the manga after catching up to the anime, and ever since I saw Hirato and Akari in the same scene, I know they're my OTP. You are an amazing writer, and you have portrayed their character extremely well, as well as adding a little seductive side to Akari-sensei's character. I really hope you will continue this story
friesianone chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh wow, I love this pairing! It's so cute! You portrayed all he characters so perfectly! Just amazing, I'm in awe of your wonderful writing talent! You really have a spectacular way with words! D
Faikitty chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my god. This is even better than your last one! I'd almost like to write a bit of a sequel fic with Hirato enacting his revenge-I might do it. But I doubt can capture it as perfectly as you did.

I love the idea of Tsukitachi being even more manipulative than Hirato, but in a good way, and I love how Hirato had everything figured out in the end. Tsukitachi is just like us I guess, shipping them so much!

I can't get over that scene where Akari kisses Hirato. So in character, even in such an out of character moment. That scene just gives me chills, in a very good (and sexy) way. I just looooooove how Hirato reacted. It's so satisfying to see him speechless! You used great language to describe the scene too. Even though you use big words while writing, it fits your style perfectly and just enhanced the scene. Akari can be so very hot if he wants to be. And Tsukitachi just voiced what I was feeling during the whole thing.

I really, really liked this. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
kawaii! XD
damn you can write. loved it!
BskiT chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love the title of this story. Tsukitachi is the best wing man ever.

These guys are so much fun, even when they're all trying to get one over on the other. It's like watching a buddy comedy with more romance and less sex and beer. Scotch is better than beer right?

That kiss was HAWT. No wonder Hirato's brain isn't working right. Mine isn't either. I think I ship this like the Spanish Armada too. You're hilarious by the way.

Mephisto is next? I can't wait!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh, the deviousness and mischievous of these three fine gentlemen makes me swoon! :)
AkariHiratoPerfect! ;)

I didn't really consider Eva and Tsukitachi as a couple though... unexpected, but maybe worthy of further consideration! :D (Although, for some reason I don't quite understand, my brain thinks Tsukitachi would go well with the much younger Tsubame. LOL That's what an 11 year age gap?)
requiemesque chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
3 I don’t care if you tell me this “wasn’t readY’ or “isn’t worth a second read”. That’s bullshit when your writing is concerned, and I think we both know it. Having finished my last final at 9:30AM and turned in my last final paper at noon, I’ve been stuck on campus waiting for my ride home; mom locked her purse in a closet, though, so here I am, still waiting, and when she finally DOES get the car, it’s going to be another hour. I think I need my license now.
All of that is to say, however, I really appreciated having another little break and a wonderful story to read from you. Your writing makes me want to watch Karneval even more (how many episodes are there? Hm…I can take a break from OP while I wait for my ride…), and it makes me want to write. Suffice to say, I love it and I always have. Aaaaaand I’m with Tsukitachi on this one. As you so brilliantly once said, “I ship this pairing like a Viking Funeral”. That is all 3

Well, almost all. That ending was priceless!

3 Requii