Reviews for Just Because It's Waterproof, Doesn't Mean You Won't Get Wet
Captn Caywick chapter 1 . 2/27
Truly devine!
Uvaack chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
First off, lemme say that I love Britt's POV for this one. She's just perfect. I simply adore how you write her. That said, this one is so cute and sexy and hot and just UGH. I love the cute little tickle fight at the beginning. You're such a jerk for making even the fluff so perfect. Geez. As for the camping discussion? Santana is me, I am Santana. Forget camping, no thank you. Unless there's the promise of beer and s'mores. Or Brittany. I'd totally go camping with/for her too. And that brings me to the LOL at Santana resisting Brittany even a little bit. Obviously she's gonna do anything Britt wants her to do, including camping, and we love her all the more for it.

Obvs you know the camping part itself was fab. The cute banter about the weather was great and man oh man, what a way to wake up from a nap. I want that.

I've already mentioned that CURSING BRITTANY IS MY FAVE. But God, cursing AND dirty talking Brittany? Just UNF. And I love the imagery of them spooning together inside a single sleeping bag. Just all the fluffy feels. Well done, as always:)
DominoL chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
that was awesome
aviran chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
haha... nice
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was glorious *.*
MissLucyDiamond chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*-*

that was so damn hot... speechless… probably dead.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is adorably hot. I really like it.
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 5/8/2013