Reviews for Bid or Bid Not
Sorry, don't know what happend. I'll start again.
I find your storry most refreshing. It was just the kind of easy reading I was needing, light humour, not ridiculous, and no one was too OOC. Your OC was perfect in it's simplicity and I like how you kept her nicely balanced between what a normal person would act and what most writers make their be like. All in all, it's a nice fic and I enjoyed reading it.
I find your story most refresh
jasmine chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
this story is great you should continue it
angelofroses94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Please continue this!
Nangijala chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Nice story. I would love a second chapter and a third and ... ;-)
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Overall I really liked this story but it should also be under the humor catigory for stories cause this premise is humorous and the story too.

Also I don't think should have been Completed cause with all due respect there is no resolve, no ending it feels incomplete.

Anything this should be split into a couple chapters rather than one cause a plus 7 thousand word chapter seems a little intimidating to read cause of its long run.

But the story is good I liked the character it's a shame she's never named cause it would have been nice to know that for the protagonist.

But I liked the convocations and the Emperor I feel like you were wondering to make him like the "Return Of The Jedi" emperor or "Robot Chicken" one cause he seems evil but also having a sense of humor.

At least he isn't over the top with his evilness.

I liked the dialog with Vader it was nicely spotted the topics were smart, humorous and educational to Star Wars fans about certain things like plants and food etc.

The bidding mistake was funny to see cause I oddly would have done the Samething if put in that situation to have "Dinner with Darth Vader" just to humor the user selling that.

The only problems I have with this one shot is...

We don't know the name of our O/C.

It's too long and should be split to either 2 or 3 chapters so it could be easier to read.

Needs to be under humor in Fanfiction stories.

And needs an actually ending like does she get back home?

Does she meet Luke and the other Original Trilogy characters?

It needs just an ending mainly.

But overall I loved this one-shot that's why I favorites it keep up the good work.