Reviews for The Future Black
I know it's been a couple years since you've last updated but you should def continue this story, it's soooo good
ritzkiaprilia chapter 8 . 1/15
Wow, this story really awesome XD
Bellatrix really in character, and because of that I curious how Bella will fall in love with Hermione.
I hope you will update soon, because I can't wait to see Hermione kick Bellatrix
and I wish Hermione's hair will back to her long hair (I love Hermione with her long )
Claddagh93 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
I am so enjoying the story thus far! Looking forward to reading the updates!
Constanza.L chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Que paso!? Quiero otro capitulo :C where is the next one? This is amazing, please carry on with the story.
HouseOfSeekers chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
How can I put this... Where the hell are the brilliant updates?! Just found this story today, and finished it in record time because it is an epic tale. Please please pretty please gift us an update before the year mark passes. I really want to see Hermione using that shield charm, and the slow build to Bellamione.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
But... but... I want more!
gecko17 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
I hope your still updating! This is awesome!
yumari chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
just found this story and I loved please update soon :D
TLC chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
great chapter! when are you planning on updating? I've been waiting forever.
egm560 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
This story is absolutely brilliant, you should definitely continue it!
M-Skyfall chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I wonder how they will fall in love...
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
this is fantastic and so well written and interesting! Hope you continue it
JohnyS chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Instead of trying to outsmart the Dark Arts, perhaps she should be learning them. Bella might appreciate that. Hell, the title of the book makes me think that the Dark Arts are indeed superior.
BloodCraver6 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Hi I love this story A LOT.

So you don't have to respond to this but I was thinking were going to have them like "bond" then maybe have Hermione have her own personal abuse experience so she knows better how Bellatrix feels and why shes like that. But love what your doing with this story, keep up the good work, and thank you for reading this reveiw.

-BC
Jezri chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
this was great! i dying to read the next chapter. hope you post again soon. i love your work!