Reviews for Parallel Worlds: Joined Lives
for the love chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
This story was great and shockingly it sort of explains the sad lack of Jack since the fourth series and the whole face of Boe thing better than the show. Just a thought, you could go back and add a part where Jack bequeaths his vortex manipulator to UNIT, to make it match up with Day of the Doctor. Also can't wait for a BDSM fic. Love the story!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
Such a wonderful story.
misuky7 chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
I ignored everything else just so I could read this, and it was worth it. Absolutely searing. :3
Violet chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I have never loved a fanfiction this much! I plan to read this over and over...
darkfireminx chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I just watched the episode that sparked this story, and remembered your synopsis and came back to this story. Loving it so far! Also love your Ouran High School Host Club Work!
Spannerspoon chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
Brilliant! Loved how you write the triad - cleverly done!

I love your writing style and the plot was a great idea - also love the smut :D

An easy favourite
LadySuilenroc chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
very rarely do i review stories, but as i am currently a ball of feels and happy tears i thought i should give it a go. this story is absolutely beautiful in so many more ways than i can possibly express. i have never felt the emotion love in a piece of fiction quite so deeply before. i hope that you're still active enough on this site to see this message, and i'm sorry for the lack of proper capitalization. i'm typing this from my phone and for some reason it has decided that it can no longer support the laws of english punctuation.
Kyo12591 chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
I seriously love this so much! I was looking for something to continue their story, and I was surprised to see Jack push his way in as well, not that I'm complaining mind you! This was Fantastic! I loved it completely, thank you for indulging my ' What if' for Rose and Ten.2, with a bonus of Capt. Jack thrown in! :D

Awesome job! Brilliant.

Kyo
Ophelia Meadows chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
Hehe God this was so awesome. I never particularly liked the idea of shipping the Doctor, Jack, and Rose together before but you made me adore them together. And I giggled uncontrollably at the end. Didn't really see that coming. Well done! Thanks for writing and sharing. I'll so be looking forward to more from this AU.
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
nortega chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Loved it! I love the way they interact. I can't wait for more of this universe :-). Thank you for bringing them to life!
allonsysherlocklove chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
That was a wonderful story. I love the way you wrote Jack/Rose/Ten's relationship. It was totally believable, which I find to be a huge factor in what fanfics I read. But yes, good plot, good story. love what you did with it.
supernena25 chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
I can't believe the end! That was so cool but I was so sad cause I know their end and because this is over. I'll be waiting for the short stories cause I would love to see Jackie find out and I'm sure she will either slap one of them or embarrass Rose as much as she can. It was so sweet that they ended together and watching themselves, making sure everything happened as it should. I'm gonna miss this but you did a great job so congrats an thank you for the story D
Mamabug1981 chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
throws herself to the floor of the TARDIS and throws a fit NOOO! You aren't allowed to be done with this story! sniffle Fine. I guess I'll live on the upcoming shorts. Seriously though, fantastic story!
DragonRose4 chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Ernahgerd! What an ending! That was great. Such a perfect twist on the end of that. I was wondering what would become of that since if Jack left the original universe, The Face of Bo would never exist.

I am also thrilled to hear of additional stories and one shots for our threesome. I am looking forward to reading the bits and pieces of their lives together.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »