Reviews for MADKAT AND ME
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Your stories are utterly some of the best I have read. You do such an awesome job!
LadyArtist chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Bah, you confuse me. If this takes place after Final Resistance, then WHY are they alive, and... if it takes after that series, then what the HELL was with that thing about Jake going to prison for something that he did with the Metallic Kats? I want to knoow...
Sage SK chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I really enjoyed this one! Full of action, mystery, small addenums of humor here and there. Just the type of story I'd be able to sit back and read without stopping. Nice work, C.L.! ;)
AleGnA chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Well done! I thought u did a really good job with this. Very humorous indeed and I liked the dramatic pieces as well. You've got quite the mixture in this story. It was really good! Great stuff! Keep up the good work! :)
JerseyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
SWEEETTT! Humor, mystery, action, and a little bit of drama here and there. This story was great! Chance/TB and Jake/R were in charater but I doubt if Feral would be nice to them if they figure out the case...or maybe he would who knows? But this story was good. I'll give it a uhh... 9 in a half. And I like how describe the actions in the story, you did a really swell job. Oh can you read werecat for me and tell me what you think of it. I'll be really happy. Oh and good story!

Jerseygirl :)
KS Claw chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
::Is still wiping tears of laughter away from the point with Vipie:: My poor darling. All misjudged because of that crazy clown. HEh, keep going CL! And Ill try think up something for *our* story!
MoDaD chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Excellent work CL! I've always pondered that sort of scenerio with Madkat but I've never been able to pull it off. You did it wonderfully and I hope that you continue to write more.

-Matt
Cherazor chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Whoa, that was... simply great! I dunno how long I'v waited for you to write this part... will there be a nother part? I can't wait!

I love it!