Reviews for Faded to Black
coolcat456 chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
please update whenever you can and whenever you're ready. i'll be waiting for when you

coolcat456
zafaran chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
I hope you're work adapting to your loss of vision has progressed well and that there has been someone to setup your computer systems to accommodate to your visual restrictions. If no one has mentioned the possibilities available, I hope you can get in touch with your location's version of North Carolina's Division of Services to the Blind as there are solutions to allow computer use all the way down to if you have no sight remaining whatsoever. Before I was laid off in the tech crash, I was a LAN technician for a Fortune 500 company, and one of my jobs was to work with our visually handicapped/blind employees to setup and maintain their systems so that they could do the same jobs as the fully-sighted employees. Good luck, and I hope you have to chance to get back to this story because you have a good beginning and it has lots of potential. Zafaran
Sirius1Fan chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
I'm so sorry about your vision. I really hope you get better soon. I love your story and hope you can keep writing but I understand your situation and hope above all you get better soon.
vanne chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Hey Carrie. How are you doing? Hope the eyesight is improving. Anxiously awaiting your next update. Hope to see one soon.
Sabre Black chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
I am terribly sorry to hear about your vision, I really hope everything works out for you. Well, actually... erm... I guess if you're reading this it already has, but anyway...
I really love this story, and methinks Narcissa isn't going to be too happy... That is who it is, right? I mean, blonde hair, blue eyes, if I remember you said pale, but I'm not sure on that one, thin, and you specified at the beginning that Lucius and Draco were killed in the battle, so... yeah, that sounds about right. .
I like Harry's reaction to getting all his memories back, I think that's really well written. Great job.
Also, when/if (I really hope it's a when) you get the next chapter written, I'd be glad to do a Beta reading for you. My e-mail address is . I'd be very honored to Beta read for a story like this one. :)
This is getting long, isn't it? I'll shut up now.
~Sabre Black.
coolpadfoot chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
Where's the update dude.
wanderingwolf chapter 9 . 9/21/2003
m. n' kay!
vanne chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Hey ...are you going to update soon?
Mella deRanged chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
great fic. keep posting?
Lena Black chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
Wow, really good story. Please update soon, can't wait to read more!
Calen chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Blood hell, what a nutter. Cool so far.
litine chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
good story i am just really curious about who the woman is

Jen chapter 8 . 3/25/2003
Well...so you FINALLY decide to update! Gr... it's been so long you know...*sigh* So where is the story going at the moment? Nothing much happened in this story.

But all's good. The story's still good. Sorry i don't really have any suggestions but the story's yours and you can write it whatever way you want. Am i being helpful? _
Iniysa chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Thank you so much for up-dating! Can't wait for more. :)

Lauren