Reviews for Strong Arms
Girl in Black chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Hmm. I appreciate you doing a story on Frodo's childhood. There aren't many around that are as good as this one. Keep up the good work.
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow. Just wow. Although this fic was short, I love how you managed to pour so much emotion in a few words and make it strike deep into the reader's heart. And the last sentence totally ties up the story, linking perfectly with the third sentence. How bittersweet, but I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for this.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Good drabble.

However, Frodo was twelve - not eleven - when his parents drowned in the boating accident. Also, you are missing a period at the end of the second sentence.

As a whole, it was nice to see snippets from Frodo's past, when his parents were alive. We don't really see Frodo carried around much throughout the books, and with good reason.

Nice work.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. In spite of the one easy-to-fix inconsistency with Frodo's age, I am putting this drabble in my community. I hope this is all right? This drabble was well-written, and you did good keeping Frodo in-character. It was nice to see Drogo and Primula in another story, respectively.
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really lovely. So sad, and beautifully done. :)
Anera527 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow, this makes you pause. it's such a bittersweet story, and it holds so much emotion despite its short length. I'm thinking the cousin was Bilbo, but I'm not sure considering we don't know if Bilbo was there at the time. It also makes me wonder what Frodo thought of being carried by Sam up Mt. Doom.
BrisingrGandalf chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was so sad but great all in one. Keep writing your doing great.
TheLadyAndHerButler chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So simple but so sad.
Certh chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A wonderful blend of happiness and sadness, so very poignant at the end. Lovely piece.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was sweet. Frodo enjoyed being carried by his parents. He felt safe in their arms. The ending was sad. One thing though, Frodo was 12 when his parents died.
Larner chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh, how appropriate and most likely true! Thank you!