Reviews for 8 Years Later
Glacier chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Oops, forgot to review for a few chapters there, force. 'Scuse my absence. This is.. Well, better the second time around, to put it simply. I've somehow managed to keep up with this story, and write a history paper, so.. Still, nice story, force, and good luck with the eyelid surgery. I'd look up pitosis, since it has an interesting sounding name, but I do have finals, after all. Anyway, keep up the good work!
tron0311 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Great story so far keep up the good work and keep writing. Can't wait to see how this all ends.
bbLover chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Loved it! wonder how bb will continue to react
... Will the Beast show up?
Shadico chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Welp, the BBRae in this story is flippin fantastic. This story is quickly becoming one of my favs. Though my heart does go out to Nightstar :( So sad. Hope they find Rob and Star soon.
Manga154 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I feel Raven's powers may become a problem again huh? Great story, and I can't wait for more!
simplycarline chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Please, continue it! I'm reading it religiously and I want to keep reading. And on that las chapter, its so sweet that they're waiting for their honeymoon. Its the first time I read that on a fanfic, hah!
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Poor Nightstar, she was looking so forward to seeing her parents and then they weren't there! :( But at the same time I'm so happy for Raven and Gar, the ending was just the right amount of fluff and lust to make it perfectly bombastic! :) A my dear! And my sympathies for your surgery, I hope it goes well and you have a fast recovery.
Dragonkyng chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Still as awesome as i remember. Please continue
TheThoughtsofKarasu chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Ooohh great chapter. I wonder where Nightwing and Starfire are. Their poor daughter, she's so young. I feel the same way with reviews. And once again, good luck on your surgery! Hope all goes well!
Anna chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Great story! I just found it and read all 9 chapters. I can't wait for more!
TW chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Good rescue mission. I wonder what was going through those Nazi robots heads seeing a Soviet soldier attacking them.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I remember reading this story before. I enjoyed it then and I enjoy it now. I look forward to all your updates.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I never review stories because I don't usually have anything to say other than I enjoy reading it. But I never really thought about reviews as "currency" but it's a good point and so I decided to review. I really enjoy this story. I read it the first time it came out but I don't remember all that happened. I hope you don't shelve it. It's always a nice break from studying. :] Hope your surgery goes well!
DeeThom chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Great chapter. Keep it up! And (again) good luck on your surgery as I have no idea what it is and don't know how serious a condition it is.
Anoymous136 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I'm still interested. It's really good as always. 'Ve just been really busy lately is all.
2,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »