Reviews for 8 Years Later
ThommyPickles chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
This whole Rita/Raven thing is always one of my favorite part about your stories. Especially since people can't seem to get past their prejudices. I could understand if it was a personal thing for Rita, like if she was attacked by a demon or something, but it seems mostly unfounded. Like she just doesn't trust her son's judgment.
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Take that Nightwing! really? after all of they went thru and after knowing Gar was part of the Doom Patrol and knows better the Brotherhood, he still doubts him.

And i'm sorry to say but i understand Rita's position. Raven used to treat him bad, there is a grudge that any mother would hold against anyone mistreating her offspring, But she should keep it to herself. Not only she and Mento knew about them dating in the last year before disolving the team, but its been over ten years that apparently, they didnt even had contact. Heck! they didnt even went to his graduation. They dont know how much things have changed for them.
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Good job on Raven and Rita's "chat". Have fun at the comic-con.
discb chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Wow Rita... Have fun at the Con
spirit117 chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Ok I'm all caught up now and the story is finally starting to look a little different from last time. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the great work.
spirit117 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
There's always someone trying to kill one of the Titians.
spirit117 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
How come the Doom Patrol never like Raven?
spirit117 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
HA he got shot in the A$$ that was so funny. ;)
spirit117 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
The Brotherhood of Evil isn't making the same mistake? They didn't kill anyone...So they are making the same mistake.
spirit117 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
The Brain just loves playing dirty doesn't he.
spirit117 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
So far so good but the story still seems to be the same at this point.
spirit117 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I have to admit the whole I love you thing would throw me off as well.
spirit117 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
It was a little surprising to see how quick Bruce pulled off his cowl and basically said "Hey I'm Batman."
spirit117 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Raven definitely has a lot of money now.
spirit117 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
It was funny when Beast Boy went to his room and complained about it being clean.
2,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »