Reviews for 8 Years Later
Jason9000 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Dang it Raven, you had to admit your feelings now in front of two people that are probably sadistic enough to use that against you? C'mon girl you're supposed to be wiser than that.
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I thought for a moment that Beast Boy was gonna be the "slut" this time around. Glad that he's not, and that Raven although disappointed; didn't break the engagement. I really liked the conversation between Cyborg and Karen, they have both been through some rough spots. I'm glad they are friends again.
Jason9000 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
So looks like Brain is unfrozen and is trying to off the Titans again.
HeirOfVoid chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
This story is great, like always.

Now, could you please put the first 13 chapters of Carved in Stone back up? Even if you don't like it very much, it makes an excellent and revealing contrast to your other stories. The fallout of Raven cheating on BB serves as a very dire warning of what might happen when you aren't faithful. IT shows the darker side of Relationships, and your other stories are slightly more shallow without it. Still good, but not as powerful as when you can see not only what goes right, but what goes wrong.
JOHNXgambit chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
bringing bb's first fling into the story is that's a hella speedbump I can smell the drama
ThommyPickles chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I thought you might've compensated and used a little creative licensing in your story. I would've liked to see how the Maxx-7 would've worked without Cyborg going completely insane.
krostovikraven1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
that's a first one for Cyborg to be ogling Raven like that, she would certainly pull his pieces apart for that one if she hears about it.

I'm glad BB came clean about that chick. at least now it wont be a nastier surprise for Raven to find out about later on.

great chapter. cat'n wait for the next one.
Shadico chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I kinda feel like the whole reaction to BB's past fling was a tad bit over the top, but I guess I'm basing that on how I'd react to that news personally. Kinda puts into perspective what different lives those two lead I suppose. Also, I laughed heartily when Rae finally found out how to get her way (And Chastity has no reason to bitch this time, Gar revealed the real reason why he was holding back!).

Happy that Cy and Bee seem to have mended their friendship...though what she did was pretty messed up. Cy is either a very forgiving guy, or he's still harboring feelings for Bee. Wonder if they'll end up as a couple again this go around.
gabylokita41 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I still remember this part love it love it love it its pretty cool that ur giving it some changes to the beginning makes it more interesting this one has been one of my fav stories :) ur a great writer
Artemys Ichihara chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Hmm, hi!

First of all, great story. Really! It has been some time since I've read something as good as this fanfiction here on in a fandom that I partake in ) The plot is interesting, the characters are greatly represented and you write well )

But the thing that really got me and kinda suprised me was... Brazil. Really. As a brazilian i'd NEVER expect someone talking about my country on fanfics, except for us brazilians - sometimes not even that. And, really! You did it well, too. Srsly. I started squealing like a hormonated fangirl when I saw it. Thank you, haha.

Guess it's this. Ah, yeah, if I was Rae I'd listen to Lust a little more.
But I'm not Rae, haha.

*Weasel*Kisses ;
;**
Jason9000 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Hm...Nightwing took Starfire into a city that could be almost worse than Gotham. What drugs was he on and why wasn't he sharing it with the Titans?!
Jason9000 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
So Cyborg's still missing? I wonder who has him. Could it be Slade or is it a different foe from the Titans' past?
Jason9000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Not a bad beginning, as always you start with a grand idea. I can't wait to see it expand.
SilentGoddest chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
This is a VERY good story
The Cretin chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hope you had fun at the Comic Con. I always do. I wish people would let me go off on my own but apparently...my penchant for getting into fights with the Batman/Robin fanbase won't allow for it...WHAT?...It's not my fault I find them offensive! )D

Kudos. You bring in a full-blown sense of urgency. Not only are Dick and Kori missing but others like Karen and Mal. It's scary for superheroes. When things like this happen, you have no idea which of your friends is next. Often you forget your own peril to protect the ones you care about.

Nightstar's adorable. Of course, I only experience raising a boy tea parties and dolls are not something I can really comment on. I do detect much of her mother in her spirit. That's always a bonus for me.

Hope to read more soon.