Reviews for 8 Years Later
Foamsatmouth chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
It just now occurred to me how old this story is.

And that Bluedog197 had commented the whole time.

Jfc.
Foamsatmouth chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
I have a confession to make. My Doom Patrol meets Raven and BB scene in Accidents Can Happen drew inspiration from this, albeit in a lighter tone. ;P
Foamsatmouth chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Goddamn Linux! I knew it was evil!
Foamsatmouth chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I've always wondered where The Chromatically Challenged Couple thing came from, tbh. You use it quite well.
Foamsatmouth chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
Ahhh, just as good, of not better than, the first time I read it!
Foamsatmouth chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I had honestly forgotten I has read this. Let's start it again!
JasonVUK chapter 68 . 12/12/2016
:D Christmas party! YAY!
Concolor44 chapter 68 . 12/12/2016
Ummmm ... if Slade crashes the dinner, I want him FILLETED. Filleted and roasted. And minced. And fed to the dog.

If Wally showed up, he'd make a vast dent in the feast, so no. Maybe Raven could just toss him into a convenient parallel dimension until they were all replete.
Sparity101 chapter 68 . 12/12/2016
Sure took your sweet ass time with the update, though understandable when real life get in the way.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
Is both somehow a magical option
And thanks for making a new chapter too
titanfan45 chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
Boy, stopping time would sure have been handy a few times for me. I had forgotten that Raven could do that, it was a nice touch. I thought that Cyborg would have been the one to give the instruments or "noise makers" since giving annoying gifts are the sort of thing an "uncle" would do. Having Raven and then Starfire insist upon proper music lessons was fitting. Glad you're adding some Christmas cheer to this story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
This is quite nice. Great job, as usual, and Happy Holidays.

keep the good writing.
Scarease chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
So far so you plan to do other Titens story let me now got few Oc villains and possible new Titens members you might like.
krostovikraven1 chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
Yes have Slade crash the party and see how the kids do with a real menace in the vicinity ( although truth be told, i think they're more afraid of Raven than any supervillian)
Also, for a moment i thought that Raven had not been able to unfreeze the rest of the world, just their house. What if that happens?
ThommyPickles chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
Slade has to crash the dinner. But in the holiday spirit of course. That'd be awesome.
2,148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »