Reviews for 8 Years Later
appabend chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
After the first two chapters started, I was hyped. Eight years after the Titans retired and it's all about Raven and Beast Boy getting back together while Nightwing and Starfire adjusting to their daily lives... with their daughter too! Good writing, simple and easy to follow, good characters, some formatting issues, but still, YES! Finally the perfect reading pleasure.

That is until you introduce the Brotherhood of Evil.

Just... no. I prefer my romance fan-fictions to not have villains interrupting the business. I mean to me, the real villain in a romance story between two characters is the relationship itself. BBxRae was definitely a unique relationship, and the relationship between the two had a lot of numbers that could go wrong. Raven despised BB in the cartoon (even though we both know that's not the case). The most interesting part of their relationship is seeing Raven slowly accepting Beast Boy as being a part of her that she cannot resist. That's interesting.

But still, you can't spell Trouble without a T, and you can't spell Titans without that T. (sigh)

Whatever. Credits had to be given on my favorite parts of the story so far. One chapter had BB's foster parents complaining about Raven's origin. That's a great relationship issue. BB had slept with another girl in the past, that's another great relationship issue. Rae's traditions being on the way, her insecurity, her denial, questioning herself on BB's thoughts on her, even chatting with her multpiple personalities in Nevermore, these parts are amazing and I love it, but the Brotherhood of Evil parts was just completely distracting and kind of boring actually.

But if your intentions are to add the Brotherhood of Evil in the first place, I can't stop you there. It's just not my cup of tea and I don't want you to get into trouble of rewriting things again. I know how it feels. Anyway, The first 15 chapters are very enjoyable. It's definitely very pleasing. I'll keep reading from this moment on to see if it gets better.

A few things: I don't recall Casssandra Cain being a brunette. As far as I know, her hair was black. Regardless, I appreciate the Batgirl cameos (especially Stephanie Brown. Just a few lines and you already did better justice on the character than DC ever will). Diana just popped out of nowhere and it was quite shocking, but her invitation to the Justice League was... I just don't buy it.
phulsebos123 chapter 64 . 11/14/2014
this was one hell of a story I really liked it and am glad I read it:)

I don't think I have any thing I can say what I didn't like maybe if I think really hard but I don't wane because I am glad there is a happy ending with BB/Rea like I should be:) (best couple there is)
KLV.Me chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Please just dont let anyone be killed *fingers crossed*. I feel extremely sorry for robin and star.
KLV.Me chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
I guess I'm a late reviewer. But this story is Amazing! I loved all of it! And in the time of 3-4 hours I read a whole lot of 10 chapters!
This is awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
I made myself promise to give an excellent review at the end of the first twenty chapters to that I could get every little detail in that could have been necessary, but as I continue to read, I have found that I can really only say one thing about it: fucking awesome. Seriously, you characterized the relationship between Beast Boy and Raven very well, giving them realistic and meaningful reasons to have changed over these past eight years. Mixing things up with Batman and the Justice League just make it all the more interesting and the plot lines with Nightwing, Starfire and Cyborg are very well done.

You should come back and write some more stories, your fanfiction is exelplitory.
Thephantomflame chapter 64 . 9/16/2014
Hello! I would like to say that I enjoyed your extra extra ending! I really enjoyed this story beginning to end, and it was nice to come back one day and see that you had added more to it.

Other than that, im not really quite sure what my thoughts on it are. It was nice getting to see a little more development for the three younger Logan kids.

Ahh well, thank you fir the entertaining reads :)
Techtroche chapter 64 . 9/6/2014
10 I love it but i wanted raven to kill that bitch its a great story
Neon Wish chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
meow
Guest chapter 61 . 8/30/2014
I'm literally rolling in laughter after Mark, Cor and Dylan walked in on their parents going to second base.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/30/2014
Raven's actually a vegetarian in the comics. I don't get why half of the stories on this site have her written as a hard-core carnivore...if anything, the rationale for her being a vegetarian from the comics is still air tight. And I'm a meat-favoring omnivore myself, so it's not like I'm saying this just to defend vegetarianism or anything, but when a person's worst recurring nightmares deal with apocalyptic scenes with death and rotting corses everywhere, it's unrealistic to assume that the consumption of flesh is going to be appealing to that person. Not to mention the fact that Raven grew up in an uber-pacifistic society where the taking of animal life for any reason was regarded as a cardinal sin.

Other than that, I'm really liking this fic.
Guest chapter 60 . 8/6/2014
Dude what how can that even happen
DarkRaven89 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
2000 comment :)
DarkRaven89 chapter 63 . 8/6/2014
amazing work dude this is great
DarkRaven89 chapter 62 . 8/6/2014
you are right this story was incredibly fun
DarkRaven89 chapter 61 . 8/6/2014