Reviews for 8 Years Later
marubang043 chapter 65 . 4/14
I'm totally down for more bonus chapters
JP-Rider chapter 65 . 4/14
For your other fics? I would like to see the summery for Deathstroke the Terminator's ending.
GinganinjaLP chapter 65 . 4/14
YES! PLEASE!
Louddragon chapter 65 . 4/14
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. Need I say it again?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 65 . 4/14
Sounds like a cool idea.
Pandoras box chapter 9 . 4/4
So far I like story will continue to read thanks for writing
MoochiBalls chapter 14 . 4/1
Ahhh, gosh, so much fluff in this, but still feels tense and gripping with Nightstar coming to terms with her "destiny" as it were, as the daughter of Nightwing.

Another sweet chapter!
MoochiBalls chapter 12 . 4/1
Gah, such a "real" moment, I almost forgot they were superheroes.
I love how all the characters had a life, they did something, at least one thing, within the time not. Not just a passable "toiling away at uni" or "continued to fight evil (Well, maybe Jinx and Kid Flash? but they haven't been explored much yet)
CalitaRael chapter 50 . 3/31
I'm kind of glad I'm reading the completed version of this.
CalitaRael chapter 41 . 3/31
I was so happy when in Teen Titans Go! Raven's passion emoticlone was literally all over Beast Boy. It made my day. Also this chapter made me happy too xD
CalitaRael chapter 40 . 3/30
*Sighs sadly* Just kidding. - I still continue to find that Raven is really different from her 'younger years', but otherwise I'm still really liking the story.
CalitaRael chapter 30 . 3/30
Dear lord I swear if I read any cheating happening with my two favorite couples I'm just...gonna move on to another story - and I'm only half kidding. I can't stand that kind of betrayal.
CalitaRael chapter 25 . 3/29
I liked this chapter, always find it quite entertaining when Raven visits Nevermore. You had me in fits of laughter. -
CalitaRael chapter 22 . 3/28
By the way, as someone who values chastity, I like that Raven values it so much too.
CalitaRael chapter 19 . 3/28