Reviews for 8 Years Later
This bitch-off between Raven and Rita is brought to you by Tampax...
A very sexual chapter indeed. My, my. Venturing into the M column a little. If it hadn't been for the whole Cyborg part, it woulda been all "bow chicka wow wow."
Gar is my spirit animal
This Gar and Raven relationship is speeding ahead faster than me running after a quesadilla. Let's go, son!

If they have kids by the end of this story, I really hope one's a boy with Raven's powers named Crow.
BOY IF YOU SCREW UP THE ROBIN AND STARFIRE RELATIONSHIP, I'M GONNA BE OVER TO OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-ASS ON THE BRAIN
bbraeeverybbday chapter 51 . 1/5
mark Logan is my fave chapter it gave me the freaking chills thanks I loved it
Guest chapter 66 . 11/19/2015
Your work is great as the plots have me guessing though some situations are predictable I'm always pleased with the twists and turns you provide. As for characters to me it seems you have them perfectly. The only criticism I can say of is the overuse of terms such as "a roll in the hay" terms like these you use WAY to often but even then the story is not hurt and that is what matters most. Really I love all the wen you've done and would love to know and suggestions you might have on where I could lead my rookie reading too. Haha aloha from Hawaii love your work keep it up!
Guest chapter 66 . 11/19/2015
Okay man I've tried to leave four reviews and I think they've all been to long(iPhone). I'm an old school lover who recently found Titan fan fiction. I searched forever for a good story and found a few But guilty pleasure was my first of yours. Ever since then I've been an addict for your work now I want to give a proper review but it won't let me because I think they restrict length I'll send another right after. Hope someone actually reads fhis
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
It seems like Raven is the only one left who values physical intamacy, in this world today, teenagers, like Melvin, don't seem to care about the emotions that are involved. Sleeping with every boyfriend makes sex nothing more than mere entertainment, which can create problems in the future when you actually find someone you want to be with for the rest of your life. I hope Melvin doesn't get pregnant in this story, cause that would just be way too much drama. Personally, I hate how you made BB sleep with Alexa and knock her up, it kinda ruins the romance with Raven y'know? I was actually kinda pissed when I found out Beast Boy had that one night stand, but what really drove me crazy was the kid, Mark. Like seriously, how can this be a BBRae fic when he has a kid with another woman? I find that fact a major turn off to your story. I wont lie, you're an excellent writer, but I just don't like some of the things you do in your storys.
PieInYourFace chapter 66 . 11/9/2015
This was the first story I ever read for the Teen Titans fandom. Never stop writing Force
Ray nightshade chapter 62 . 11/2/2015
Very good story and i would have PMed you but i cant for the life of me figure out how i was wonding if i could you this as the base for my OC character
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Can't stop reading for some reason...
jack perry5880 chapter 66 . 10/3/2015
great story. however I did find it slightly disturbing.
it made robrae and bbstar stories seem normal!
but still amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I was going to wait to review into the end but your last comment got me. I'm really enjoying this story you are a great writer. This is one of the best stories I have read and I have read a couple.
Zeraf1237 chapter 66 . 9/9/2015
Do you realize what you've done!? How many more readers are you going to cast your hynotism on?! I read the whole thing in one go! One go! I tried to stop, i really did... but after about five minutes i couldnt stand not knowing what happened next! If you read this... you will never ever stop until you have all the chapters...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

(i dont mean to scare off any new readers, you will love this, every single word)
2,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »