Reviews for 8 Years Later
CalitaRael chapter 50 . 3/31
I'm kind of glad I'm reading the completed version of this.
CalitaRael chapter 41 . 3/31
I was so happy when in Teen Titans Go! Raven's passion emoticlone was literally all over Beast Boy. It made my day. Also this chapter made me happy too xD
CalitaRael chapter 40 . 3/30
*Sighs sadly* Just kidding. - I still continue to find that Raven is really different from her 'younger years', but otherwise I'm still really liking the story.
CalitaRael chapter 30 . 3/30
Dear lord I swear if I read any cheating happening with my two favorite couples I'm just...gonna move on to another story - and I'm only half kidding. I can't stand that kind of betrayal.
CalitaRael chapter 25 . 3/29
I liked this chapter, always find it quite entertaining when Raven visits Nevermore. You had me in fits of laughter. -
CalitaRael chapter 22 . 3/28
By the way, as someone who values chastity, I like that Raven values it so much too.
CalitaRael chapter 19 . 3/28
HMMMMMM. Good job. -
CalitaRael chapter 18 . 3/28
So...I can see where this thing with Alexa is going from a mile away... xD
CalitaRael chapter 9 . 3/26
Good job at not having everything resolved so fast. Too often some authors don't have a keen sense of suspense, but you seem to have that nailed down. It's nice that the characters don't always know everything about the plot either. I agree with what you said about reviews. Not only are they encouraging, but they help the writer determine what the audience likes and dislikes, help the writer ameliorate their skills.
CalitaRael chapter 4 . 3/26
I'm really liking the story, despite what I said in my other review. I'd like to just point out though that in the first chapter, Garfield told Raven that he actually liked her after that 'chaste' kiss. And then later you have Raven utterly oblivious to how he feels. It just seems to me that as of currently, as friends, they wouldn't even be sharing a kiss, no matter how chaste.

I'm not trying to sound overly critical or anything, because I do really like the story and I probably will indeed read the other Teen Titan fanfics that you've written. I enjoy your style. If you would rather that I keep my critiques to myself, though, just let me know. -
CalitaRael chapter 1 . 3/26
The story is good...but I feel that it is ruined by the characters appearing so out of character. I mean, I realize this is several years later and perhaps through their experiences they've changed a little, but this seems like maybe too much. Unless, of course, you're making their personalities more like how they are in the original comics. Then I guess it isn't too bad.

But you're a good writer, no complaints there. I'm just picky about the way different authors portray Raven's personality.
Ladyking Chichi chapter 13 . 1/28
Rita is being a bitch, plus she forgets she was not Gar's first mother no matter what she wants to say. She also never stood up for him when mento was kicking him out or when he was being begraded. When she did it was two words and then she let him continue.
JordanCruz93 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Good read )
appabend chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
After the first two chapters started, I was hyped. Eight years after the Titans retired and it's all about Raven and Beast Boy getting back together while Nightwing and Starfire adjusting to their daily lives... with their daughter too! Good writing, simple and easy to follow, good characters, some formatting issues, but still, YES! Finally the perfect reading pleasure.

That is until you introduce the Brotherhood of Evil.

Just... no. I prefer my romance fan-fictions to not have villains interrupting the business. I mean to me, the real villain in a romance story between two characters is the relationship itself. BBxRae was definitely a unique relationship, and the relationship between the two had a lot of numbers that could go wrong. Raven despised BB in the cartoon (even though we both know that's not the case). The most interesting part of their relationship is seeing Raven slowly accepting Beast Boy as being a part of her that she cannot resist. That's interesting.

But still, you can't spell Trouble without a T, and you can't spell Titans without that T. (sigh)

Whatever. Credits had to be given on my favorite parts of the story so far. One chapter had BB's foster parents complaining about Raven's origin. That's a great relationship issue. BB had slept with another girl in the past, that's another great relationship issue. Rae's traditions being on the way, her insecurity, her denial, questioning herself on BB's thoughts on her, even chatting with her multpiple personalities in Nevermore, these parts are amazing and I love it, but the Brotherhood of Evil parts was just completely distracting and kind of boring actually.

But if your intentions are to add the Brotherhood of Evil in the first place, I can't stop you there. It's just not my cup of tea and I don't want you to get into trouble of rewriting things again. I know how it feels. Anyway, The first 15 chapters are very enjoyable. It's definitely very pleasing. I'll keep reading from this moment on to see if it gets better.

A few things: I don't recall Casssandra Cain being a brunette. As far as I know, her hair was black. Regardless, I appreciate the Batgirl cameos (especially Stephanie Brown. Just a few lines and you already did better justice on the character than DC ever will). Diana just popped out of nowhere and it was quite shocking, but her invitation to the Justice League was... I just don't buy it.
phulsebos123 chapter 64 . 11/14/2014
this was one hell of a story I really liked it and am glad I read it:)

I don't think I have any thing I can say what I didn't like maybe if I think really hard but I don't wane because I am glad there is a happy ending with BB/Rea like I should be:) (best couple there is)
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »