Reviews for 8 Years Later
Scarease chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Clone or Test tube Baby also likely Scientist would have loved having a sample of both the virus and the study the shapeshifting ability.
Scarease chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
I smell fish.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I love this story this is my second time reading this
guest chapter 67 . 3/12/2016
wow I just finished reading this story- this is such an amazing story that touched my heart
there were so many plots and subplots, and I really understood everything as the characters evolved and grew older. :D

keep up the amazing writing
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I know I'm only on the first chapter, but I also know this is rated T, so I'm gonna ask this anyways: Are you gonna have a lemon with BB and Raven? Their desires mention it breifly, but it would be nice to see them finally get what they want
jonl1313 chapter 59 . 2/21/2016
This was one of the first fanfics I have read and it has really made me excited for more of them. I thought the way you wrote every character was spot one to how I thought they would act and think. I look forward to more of your work.
Guest chapter 67 . 2/4/2016
Thanks for the story its great I could not put it down since page one
Rayfe chapter 67 . 1/29/2016
So I just found this story, read the last chapter first due to the number of unfinished teen titan stories I find, and then went back to read the whole thing. I know you probably won't write more but I wish you would.
Sarin5150 chapter 67 . 1/26/2016
This was awesome the whole thing was very well written! Thank you!
kcoriston chapter 67 . 1/24/2016
After finding this story about a week ago, I have power read the whole thing and I love, love, LOVE everything (besides maybe Alexa!) and do hope you continue with more!
It's beautiful, has a great pace and a wonderful plot.

Thank you for all of your work towards the bbrae fandom!
Guest chapter 54 . 1/21/2016
Ch-54's Simon Cowell's mention reminded me of the music show judge. Funny you chose that name.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
I really do injoy this story iv been up for the last few nights reading it
Shadico chapter 67 . 1/19/2016
That was pretty cute. I always enjoyed this story. These epilogue updates always make me feel warm and content. Great job.
JasonVUK chapter 67 . 1/19/2016
YAY! :D I liked it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 67 . 1/18/2016
Aw, this was just so nice.

Keep the good writing.