Reviews for 8 Years Later
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Nic3
kayla chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
I love love love love this chapter it's amazing awesome amazeballs etc...
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
great plot and chapter
justsomeotherguy chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Haha, at least Raven proposed before the battle this time, not during. That girl is so many kinds of awkward but we love her.

As for how fast this relationship is moving, I've known plenty of WW2 vets who got married about this fast. Nothing like a probability of imminent demise to make you get things in focus fast.
Unused Account Here chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Aww...I like that they're waiting.
Unused Account Here chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
i hope your surgery goes well.
Unused Account Here chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I have an unrequited like and hate relationship with that cliffhanger.
Unused Account Here chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Oh okay I like this story.
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
In my opinion, 28 years old is not old...but cute.
TotalOrigin chapter 34 . 5/29/2015
Great story, love the stress everyone is showing in the situation, it adds a layer of realism only seen in exceptional stories. I did unfortunately find a flaw in the chapter. Namely Dick being reminiscent years later completely ruining the suspense of whether there is a cure to be found.
-Total
delriodog chapter 66 . 5/26/2015
Wow. This is honestly one of my favorite BBRae's ever. I liked how you balanced the intensity and scary moments with quality fluff, it made it quite enjoyable while still being realistic and believable. I think it'd be cool for you to maybe to a prequel? Like the last three years the Fab 5 were together. I think that would be and interesting tale to follow this epic story.

Thanks for making this and I hope to see more from you in the future.
crimsonninja117 chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
Great story, but that kinda killed my interest in this story/
cassmtz chapter 66 . 4/17/2015
This was wonderful! I started reading this a few days ago and just finished, your work is winderful. I loved a house divided. Lookijg forward to your new work.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 66 . 4/17/2015
Well Gar could probably train as a powerlifter for his age just to get his body look jacked.
JasonVUK chapter 66 . 4/17/2015
:I ... Well shit now she's got me thinking ... I'm getting old and my kids are getting close to 10! D8

:-) Either way, Raven is still a great mother and Gar is still super awesome! :D
2,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »