Reviews for Turnabout
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That's what I call ending on a high note!
Jane3105 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Fantastic oneshot. You're going out on a high note but you will be sorely missed. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your stories. Live well!
NanStew chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I found FFN at robsessed. One of the other chatters mentioned it and they all joined in. I was sent directly to MotU... of all things to start with, right? Wide Awake was another plus High Anxiety. Heavy duty beginning for me. At least I entered slowly, was shocked and loved the anonymousness of if all. I'd never read anything like these stories before, but using the beloved Cullens helped a lot. Rob is always Edward in my eyes while I read. Thanks for this eye-opener too. Its not my cup of tea, but like reading about other exploits. I have a funny belief that anal means the guy's kind of gay. But that's just me and my viewpoint.

You have been one of my favorite authors and sorry to see you leave. After Potter and Twilight, I'm craving another saga to get caught up in now. I have a feeling I'm not the only person feeling this. Just glad some writers are carrying on with the Edward/Bella connection.

Hope your future is fulfilling and happy. Thanks for your wonderful stories.
Love and Hugs,
Nanc
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Best wishes...enjoy life and hopefully we will see you again!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I didn't get to read this in the contest, I feel like I read the entries that were posted then got behind and a million more posted. I don't know how I missed it!

Whoa! What a story! Loved how their roles switched so effortlessly when they got out of work!

I had a feeling something was happening with his job when she called Rosalie.

We never found out what happened with Eric! Unless Emmett was just joking around! Lol

What a steamy fic!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow now that was butt hot sex
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow, that was soo naughty, raw, crass and I loved every bit of it. I've been trying to train hubby to no avail! Lol
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved this sexy little story. Thanks
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow! That was really hot! Both Edward & Bella got to exhibit their dominant & submissive sides in one story. Plus buttsecks! Nicely done.

Sorry to learn of your "retirement", but considering all the many stories you've shared, I can understand if you feel like you've got nothing left to give. I certainly hope that is the reason. It pains me to see gifted story tellers give it up because they are disappointed by the actions of our beloved celebrities or other fans. This fandom has done so many wonderful things - from raising $$ for good causes, to bringing people together to form life-long friendships, to encouraging women to try their hand at writing fiction. I can never regret that Twilight hijacked a part of my life.

Regardless, thank you so much for sharing your stories over the years. I couldn't begin to write a single original paragraph, so I am in awe on your talent, and most grateful for your generosity. Be well & be happy.
SoupDawg chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow, this is actually crazy, but I realized that I started in the FanFic world with you and 4 years has passed so quickly. I fell in love with your stories and they're what have opened the door for me and kept me in this fandom. My username probably isn't familiar, as I'm usually a lurker, but thanks so much for keeping me entertained, laughing, crying, on the edge of my seat, falling in love, and everything in between.
malleelee chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Thank you for helping make this a wonderful world for me and your other readers Mal
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Man, he flips that switch pretty swiftly! ;)
Eaglerise chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Thank you for your commitment to the stories you have given your fans! Each one is a treasure. Good luck in all your endeavors and I hope new inspirations are on the horizon for you! You will be sorely missed and I do hope to hear from you again some day!
TwiAngel13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great story. Loved it. You will be missed.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »