Reviews for Turnabout
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Its a shame to see you leaving the fandom but I think you're leaving it on a high.

Besides, I found that sometimes you need a break - I took mine when I was bogged down in comprehensive, college and university in that order.

Lovely one shot

suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love that you decided to go out with a bang. Leaving us with one very hot story. Good luck in everything that you do.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I loved it I love this kind of Edward sweet and shy at work than firm and domineering behind closed doors thank you
kvarsha chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
hotly hot :)
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ethelouise chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Going out with quite a bang! Or at least a lovely smutty story. I love the contrasting dominant Bella in the office and Edward in the bedroom (the reverse is fun, too, but that's for other stories.) Thank you for writing and sharing your writing. I wish you joy in however you spend your time.
ghartling chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Whew! *fans self* .. If you are gonna leave.. What a way to go!

I am so sad that I will no longer see your emails pop up!

As others have said.. I Am gonna go back a re read your stories! You are one of my top 5 authors! I squee everytime a new story appears or a new chapter..

You will be greatly missed!

spunkmehard chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story was fuckhawt and thank you for posting. I must say I am in a bit of denial at the moment, I cannot believe I will not see my CPW in my inbox anymore. You have written so many tremendous stories, always intelligent, sharp, accurate, humourous and hotter than hell. I respect your decision and just want to thank you for the countless hours of entertainment and hot times, reading any one of your stories. It is an understatement to say you will be missed. Thank you and much love for all you have contributed. xoxo
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yowza... That was so dirty... And hawt! :-)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG thank you...that was fucking amazing :) Just so you know I plan on reading/re-reading ALL your stories and reviewing. Thank you for sharing your time and stories with us, and YOU will be missed.
ecullen2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You Will be missed! You are one of my favorites!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Love you.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow - I'm sad to hear the news. I want to thank you for sharing your stories. I've enjoyed reading them all. I think you are an amazing writer! Wishing you the best!
Barbie2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013