Reviews for Turnabout
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for sharing your amazing stories. This one is HOT!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
loved it. You are an amazing author. I will miss you and wish you all the best. Thank you so much for sharing this story this us
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Can he be my assistant pz Lol awesome story so hot and erotic
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
:) loved this story. You will be missed
Schlager G chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You are an amazing author. I will miss you and wish you all the best. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!
akjamma chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Holy hell that was hot!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awe I am so sad to see you go. I love you more then words can say! I am truly blessed to have you as a friend and so lucky to have found your amazing words. You have been around for many ups and downs. At least we still have twitter and Facebook. I know where to find you ! Amazing job with this one my sweets
Bedrooomeyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thank you so much for all of the great stories you shared with us over the past few years. I have read some multiple times and have been blown away by your talent. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into them and allowing me to be a part of it. Good luck!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awesome- this was the entry I voted for! I'll have to go look at the list of winners now. But yeah, I really loved this one!
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I'm gonna miss you. You're such a terrifically gifted writer. I hope you come back, but if you don't, Vagabonda here is giving you a standing ovation! Thank you for your wonderful stories.
Patyfavero chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sweet Jesus this was hot! I need my husband rigth now!
I'll miss you :(
tulips3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
We will miss you.
lostsince011711 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I wanted to personally thank you for your brilliant mind & words. I've had the great pleasure of reading all of your stories from the very beginning. Though I'm a terrible lurker, you are one of the few writers that I've been moved to review on more than one occasion. Thanks to you, I've found other amazing authors that I would have missed. You say that FF got you through a tough period. I can claim same. You & so many others on this site helped me to escape the loss of my husband to cancer two years ago. I sometimes don't know what I would do without it. You've made me laugh more than cry, but more than that, you've helped me keep hope alive for some sort of HEA of my own someday again. So again, thank you & I wish you every good luck in the future.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »