Reviews for She Never Once Says
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay, first off, I want to say that you AMAZE me. I first discovered your work through your White Collar fics. Then I fell in love with your Psych stories. And now I've found out that you write for HIMYM too?! And that you write Barney/Robin?!

This day just got 83 percent more awesome.

Anyway, about this story in particular: Kind of sad on Ted's part, but it made me feel a bit better about the episode. I love how Ted is a great friend to Robin, but seriously-can he just get OVER her already? She and Barney obviously belong together (and are so insanely cute that I grin like an idiot every time I see a scene with them!), and Ted "rediscovering" his love for Robin has really gotten old these past eight years.

I also like how, though you didn't sugarcoat the fact that she has some doubts about their readiness to be married, you showed clearly that Robin is in love with Barney and wouldn't even THINK about leaving him for Ted (To be honest, you did a better job of that than the episode did...).

I can't wait to read more of your stories, and I hope you write more for this fandom soon! :)
moonlight-shimmer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this is utterly beautiful! :') i like this ending a lot more than what we've seen in 8x24 (him just leaving awkwardly and everything being left kind of unfinished - which i bet will be picked up in season 9 again, ugh). i loved this because it had a ring of their wonderful friendship to it. it's sad because now, it just feels like they aren't as close anymore (which is understandable if ted still has feelings, and i get that you don't just miraciously forget the people you loved, but it's been SIX YEARS).
great catch that she never once said she doesn't love barney and never mentioned that she has any feelings for ted. i just hope the writers remember that robin's not in love with him!
also i liked how you pointed out that ted would've come to the park for any of his friends and that he's kind of their centre and the reason they're all so close. that's exactly what it is. ted's an AMAZING friend, not just, but also to robin. there's nothing more and in my opinion, the hand-holding was just robin searching reassurance from her best friend a week before her wedding.
okay, enough ranting :D in summary, i really, really liked it :)
lysemma chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Dear gnbrules,
Thank you ! After the last episode, my shipper heart was a little bit broken, but your fic fixed it !
It's beautiful and melancholic and i loved it !
Nina chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Beautiful! I was so scared at the end of this episode. You really got into Ted's mind and I loved the way you wrote Robin's doubts. Thank you for helping me calm down a little!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Aw cuteness. Ted is probably right. He is their center. They wouldn't even be a group if he didn't end up meeting them. Ted is also the one who made them keep trying when they were giving up. I can't wait till he finds his woman its sad watching him being alone all the time
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is well-written and makes me feel sympathetic towards Ted... which is quite a feat these days, I'm afraid. Thanks for sharing!
ImperiumWife chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thanks. I needed that too. Very well done and what should happen after that moment.