Reviews for Clinging to Safety
Teen Cullen chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Cute :-)
prince0904 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
i really ennjoy this story, and im beging on my knees for a sequel!
please think about it yes? really good work :)
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Loves this story; I'm sad to see it end, but it was a fitting ending. Great job! Can't wait for more Hannibal stories from you.
"Fannibal" all the way! :)
Blanc.pourpre chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Gosh the end of this new chapitre is excellent!
Hannibal play bait? Interesting *-*
Impatient to know the suite ;)
Fyoex chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Great story!
Oceania Edgesworth chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I can't wait to see what happens! C:
amechan87 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
love this story! look forward for more!
i love the friendship between those two, their concern, trying to look out for one another, but i'm just hoping that you will NOT include romance between them. that will spoil a lot of things. But, anyway, it's your story. Write anything you like and i will still read! _
Nekobaby1997 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
continue must know what happens
evanescenceangel18 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
This story seems very interesting. I like that it's a completely unique idea. I like how when Will enters the mind of the killer he can see little personality traits of the person and why they do what they do. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I personally don't mind slash. And it is really an amazing written story. It has a good case and well written characters. All in all it is very believable. And I hope you continue publishing. And again I don't mind slash, but I can live without it to. So what ever floats your boat.
BVBlover4ever chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
This is my new favorite story! Oh my goodness, I started watching this show and I loved it from the very first second it was on! It's my new addiction and now so is this story! I eagerly look forward to the next chapter! I seriously love this, and I'm excited to see that the fan fiction for this fan-base is increasing, I was a little worried when I saw so few stories but there are being more added continuously so that's o.k. :) Seriously though, so far your story is AMAZING! That last scene was so cute, I would love to fall asleep listening to a story from Hannibal. :) It would be even cuter if Will had a good dream for once from that story and his voice, maybe Hannibal could be involved since he fell asleep listening to and thinking about him... I totally support Hannigrahm. I wonder who will be kidnapped next? I had an idea to write a little something about Will getting kidnapped a d tortured, it was like that movie "Untraceable" where live feed was sent back to the police with the victim on it suffering, except instead it'd be the FBI and streaming a continuously scrambled message to a large screen in Jack's office. Hannibal ends up saving Will but not without some secrets being revealed first... At least that was my idea, I dunno if I'll write it considering I have a story that I'm already SUPER behind on! Ah well, I am in suspense until your next chapter, can't wait! :)
rettop20 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
like it :D
PuraStones chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Looking forward to the next one.
SharkySheep chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Next Chapter please ;P
Nekobaby1997 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Good story continue the good work