Reviews for Like Doctor, Like Son
ExplosiveCreation chapter 6 . 3/19
I like this crossover a lot! It's interesting and well-written and I can't wait to read more! :D
FrostingFlames chapter 6 . 3/2
Best. Idea. Ever. I can just picture: Someone AKs Jack. 3 seconds later: Did you really have to do that?
NinjaKittehRAWR chapter 4 . 1/21
I only know Avatar (Maybe?) and Loki?
IDK I don't really have a wide variety I tend to stick to what I like (Although my fandoms are probably considered too much for a normal person...but then again...I've never been normal...)
fringeperson chapter 1 . 1/13
I like this. I really like this. I just just hear the whole dialogue in my head and see the conversation happening before my mind's eye. Especially that grin.
:) life, the universe, and everything. I think I got all of the references...probably
mattcun chapter 6 . 1/8
plz write more
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
this story is great please update!
Gravity's Child chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It's a clever story (You don't see very many well done DW/HP X-overs) and I'll be waiting for when it's updated.
That Impossible Girl chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I love Jack and Harry in this fic. If they team up with the Doctor, they will be unstoppable.
noylj chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
To the right of the first man was a ridged woman

You know, some condoms are ridged, but McG is rigid.
PS: Dumbledore should not only be rigid, but 6 feet under...
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
cool story
kirallie chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Jack and Harry...the universe shudders in fear. Two trouble magnets plus the Doctor. Oh dear. Liked the scene with Luna
MittknightDr chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
I LOVE LUNA!

Please make this either a Harry/Jack pairing or a Harry/Luna pairing!
Liani Risate chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Argg, I only found 6: Merlin, Gandalf, Loki, Eragon, Avatar Aang, and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. That was fun though:)
Also, sorry. Nope, didn't see that coming. I'll have to make sure to look for it!
Raven Of Dark chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
YESSSS! Oh Jack, the first thing he would do is flirt with harry, please update soon. i loves it.