Reviews for Like Doctor, Like Son
Kai19 chapter 6 . 5/6
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
WhoCanRemember chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
CONTINUE!
TanyaUchiha chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Oh I hope you continue this! I didn't catch all the crossovers but I still love how you incorporated them. I like this fic a lot!
TanyaUchiha chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Love how you made the other crossovers work, very clever. I spotted six more (other than Doctor Who ones or HP) I got Merlin, Gandalf, Eragon (and Saphira), Avatar Aang and Loki! Are there more? Liking this story a whole lot right now!
lovelyhanna chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
this is such a cool story and I love how you bash Dumbledore!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Heh! Luna. :D :D
Dang, I want to read more... :P
I hope you get back to this someday- it's really good! But I hope they really serve dumbles good, because that old codger needs to get his head out of his arse. I wonder if Fawkes would leave him and travel with Harry because of how he's not as good anymore? xD That would be icing on the cake! Ohhh, he could be Jack's friend, since he can't die, right? That would be sweet and awesome... xD
:) Thanks for your work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Gaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrghhhhhh
stupid dumbledope. I am 1000% done with his control issue shit... *eyetwitch*
good story though! Yay, harry is awesome and powerful enough to easily block dumbledore. and the crossovers are totally awesome! xD xD haha
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oooh, great start! :D
I look forward to the next chapters. I hope you write more, too, someday. :D
Amyethious chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
please continue
gategirl15747 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Please please update soon
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Luna, lovely Luna! So helpful and crazy. You got to love her.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I like this crossover a lot! It's interesting and well-written and I can't wait to read more! :D
FrostingFlames chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Best. Idea. Ever. I can just picture: Someone AKs Jack. 3 seconds later: Did you really have to do that?
romulus-wolfee chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I only know Avatar (Maybe?) and Loki?
IDK I don't really have a wide variety I tend to stick to what I like (Although my fandoms are probably considered too much for a normal person...but then again...I've never been normal...)
fringeperson chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I like this. I really like this. I just just hear the whole dialogue in my head and see the conversation happening before my mind's eye. Especially that grin.