Reviews for What If
Hisaki Haku chapter 14 . 8/27
Haku: Kyaaakkk! So cute~~~need more! Please more chapter!
Haru: She (Haku) crazy. But I kinda like this story... and about creature... how about a Veela? Or Dragon for Draco. Because the main in soul bond usually the dominate and a creature...
Haruto: Can you shut up you twin? I try to write here! BTW I thinking about Ginny come and obsessed over Harry and try to make a move on him. But Harry just look a Draco and Draco still posessive to Harry.
Haku: Both your idea.. is great! But we don't about the Author thinking... so surprise us with your story! Update more~
Ashlyn.Black30 chapter 1 . 8/27
Ooommmg. Wasn't expecting the dad thing, but this is amazing!
Ashlyn.Black30 chapter 1 . 8/27
Awww! I love this!
Rina Eve chapter 14 . 3/27
hey there! you made an error on chapter 14 harry's name on this fic. is hadrian but you ended up calling hadrian harrison when tom addressed him, can you check and fix the chapter, not just for me but for all your readers? overall this story is wonderful, pls. update soon. this is my 2nd time reading this, and my 1st time reviewing on this fic.
rhizz17 chapter 14 . 3/12
update please
atha chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
Omg u definitely need to write the next chapter
sexy Seren chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
Update it soon
guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Oh noo! It was just getting to the good part! You can't just stop here T.T I love harry/draco fluff. Just can't get enough of it
Sweetcrazy14 chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Please update!
Femalefan chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I do like that you made Harry's "mom" one of the characters in canon as well as Hermione being in Ravenclaw and not Slytherin due to her status as a muggle born.
DoublePaws chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
This is FABULOUS! Can't wait for more!
DoublePaws chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
'Lucius looked very sassy with his hands on his hips' ahhhh.. I LOVE THAT!
Femalefan chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
The only flaw in this story is that that you misspelt Flint's name and it's spelt with a C and not a K.
babyvfan chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
DUDE, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. PRETTY PRETTY PLREASE. I LOVE IT. AND THE DRARRY MOMENTS ARE TOO DIE FOR
babyvfan chapter 13 . 4/27/2015