Reviews for Hotblack
reppad98 chapter 18 . 3/15
Time to read this chapter!
Aww, poor Dawn, she's still too young, and she probably wants confirmation before she tells Paul, it's such shocking news...
Drama between Giselle and Letty, but I already expected that things wouldn't be easy between them. Giselle is proud and afraid, though Letty seems to be willing to give them a try.
Yup, Paul is caught. Frankly, he had it coming of course, but it'll be very interesting to see how this is going to turn out. If he ever wants to have a normal life with Dawn, he'll have to accept his punishment or be declared innocent, otherwise they'll always be looking for him. But they sure got him in court fast, I'm pretty sure it doesn't go so fast in real life haha. And Drew being there is kind of convenient... So yeah, I'm gonna say that that courtroom scene was not very realistic, but you tried so that's good, and the outcome of Paul being guilty definitely is realistic.
Paul being in jail and Dawn telling him she's pregnant was heartbreaking! While I understand that Paul wouldn't want the child to know that their father is a criminal, I don't agree with him... But that might also be because I want them to be a happy family! Poor Paul and poor Dawn... Though moving back with her mother might be the best idea, yes, she's still so young, and then later she can pick up her education again.
And, and, and... you said that there's only one more chapter left, but this story hasn't been updated in over two years... D: Would you please consider finishing this story? It's always so sad when stories never get their ending... I'm really curious about the ending, will it take place in the future when Paul finally gets to see his kid? Or will someone (Drew, perhaps) find a legal way for Paul to go free (earlier)? (Since he was considered dead, maybe the crimes expired or something like that, and now he only gets punished lightly? Because of what happened to Lucas and because the families of his victims still want him to get punished but they can't do much legally so Paul gets a light punishment...? I don't know, I don't know much about laws, but perhaps that can be a solution if you want Paul to get out of jail earlier?)
Anyway, thank you for updating, I really, really hope you finish this story (and if you want someone to brainstorm with, feel free to message me :)), and keep writing!
reppad98 chapter 17 . 3/15
I'm back! I can't believe I never read these last two chapters of this story, but now I realized it and decided to go back and read the first story and this story again, but of course you deserve reviews so here it is :)
Giselle is losing her hair, what... I'd be so confused and panicked as well. But what, cancer? Okay, I feel bad that she's dying, really, because she got to have a family out there, and Lucas misunderstanding her meaning was painful. At least she has Letty, a friendship, and who knows something more, is growing between them. I do feel bad for Letty now, though, because she's going to lose Giselle too.
But I'm pretty sure that cancer doesn't make your hair fall out, it's the medicine against cancer that make people bald, and when that happens it doesn't happen as fast as with Giselle. But anyway, I thought I'd point it out, because there might be people reading this story and think 'Oh no, my hair is falling out, I might have cancer!' and that would be a whole lot of stress over nothing.
Yeah, that's why relationships at work are not a good idea, especially with your boss. And then especially when you break up. I mean, sure, Lucas should just stay professional, but he's not even twenty, and facts are facts, Dawn wasn't really employee of the month or anything. Still, it sucks for Dawn. And for Lucas, since Paul seems to be getting angry... Yup, it sucks for Lucas, and for Paul, too, since people are recognizing him and there were so many witnesses seeing him going all angry on Lucas. But at least Dawn saw his good intentions.
What, Dawn is pregnant?! Whoa, I had not expected that... but on the other hand, there was so much unprotected sex, it was kind of bound to happen. But perhaps Dawn is not pregnant at all and you're just giving us an evil cliffhanger XD
Thank you very much for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing!
Pearl chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
I love this series. You're a really good writer. You should write books and become a real author.
mednin chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
Please, oh please write the next chapter!
TotallyMaia chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Idk if you forgot about this story but its really good and I hope that you will update it one day :)
Natsu chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
When are you going to post the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
*sob* *sob* TTTT My Paulie Waulie! And my Dawnie too! It's been long since I reviewed. I've been too busy lately, wasting my time with anime. (*cough* *cough* I regret nothing. *cough*) IT'S NOT FAIR! D': But that's what life is.

FUCK YOU LUCAS. FUCK YOU MINI. FUCK THEM.

Poor Letty and Giselle. :c
I wonder how's Silver and Lyra's relationship going? I'm just wondering.

Anyways, not much to say, I've been busy a lot but I ABSOLUTELY enjoyed reading your fanfics. Realisitic and breathtaking, keep up and you might end up as a writer. ;-)

Ta ta,
MysteryReviewer
Eeveexme chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Ahhhhhh... I am seriously feeling sorry for Dawn and Paul right now!
Ai Star chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
There's going to be a new story?!
Wow... I don't think it's wise for Dawn to lie about that
malory79080 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
She's pregnant. WHY DIDN'T THEY USE A CONDOM! PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT! DX
WriterK1 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Giselle is dying, poor her. Letty, prefers girls now. Paul, must had mess her up bad. Yeh, Dawn's pregnant, how exciting. Good Luck and Love the Update!
Ai Star chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
O.o I'm not actually surprised with Gisselle getting ill, shockingly I'm not.
Uhoh what are Paul and Dawn going to do now? Keep up the good work!
Desertdawn101 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Yay u updated \/

But first a very important question!, how did people recognize paul the "murder" when he dyed his hair nd changed well everything?! -. or did he idk wash out the dye?! Really lost bout that.

Nd Lucas, wow just got his ass ( well technically face XD) handed to him. Sorry Lucas fans. But loved him how he thought Giselle was nothing, nd really didn't remember her name anyways. I give him pros for datt :D

Giselle dying, eh no offense but didn't really care, but hey atleast she has letty...

Nd, omg u made dawn pregnant! ( well it was bound to happen seeing how many times they slept together) but what! Paulie going to be a daddy! xD But I have noticed something bout dawns charater, she doesn't really disapprove of Paul's action. Like when he killed those three dudes in the last story and beat up Lucas's face.. But datts probably y there meant too be!

Anyways great chapter as always, nd I can't wait for u to update soon! B)
lonernharmony chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey its Dennis from miss whites Class you know the rapper who read ur story
Well i m in my new house and read hot black its really and has juicy details please write more
Eeveexme chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Woohoo! A baby is coming! Yeah! This calls for a celebration!