Reviews for Hotblack
MaiaLovesOreos chapter 18 . 8/12
Idk if you forgot about this story but its really good and I hope that you will update it one day :)
Natsu chapter 18 . 7/8
When are you going to post the next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
*sob* *sob* TTTT My Paulie Waulie! And my Dawnie too! It's been long since I reviewed. I've been too busy lately, wasting my time with anime. (*cough* *cough* I regret nothing. *cough*) IT'S NOT FAIR! D': But that's what life is.

Poor Letty and Giselle. :c
I wonder how's Silver and Lyra's relationship going? I'm just wondering.

Anyways, not much to say, I've been busy a lot but I ABSOLUTELY enjoyed reading your fanfics. Realisitic and breathtaking, keep up and you might end up as a writer. ;-)

Ta ta,
Eeveexme chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Ahhhhhh... I am seriously feeling sorry for Dawn and Paul right now!
Ai Star chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
There's going to be a new story?!
Wow... I don't think it's wise for Dawn to lie about that
malory79080 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Traviesak1 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Giselle is dying, poor her. Letty, prefers girls now. Paul, must had mess her up bad. Yeh, Dawn's pregnant, how exciting. Good Luck and Love the Update!
Ai Star chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
O.o I'm not actually surprised with Gisselle getting ill, shockingly I'm not.
Uhoh what are Paul and Dawn going to do now? Keep up the good work!
Desertdawn101 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Yay u updated \/

But first a very important question!, how did people recognize paul the "murder" when he dyed his hair nd changed well everything?! -. or did he idk wash out the dye?! Really lost bout that.

Nd Lucas, wow just got his ass ( well technically face XD) handed to him. Sorry Lucas fans. But loved him how he thought Giselle was nothing, nd really didn't remember her name anyways. I give him pros for datt :D

Giselle dying, eh no offense but didn't really care, but hey atleast she has letty...

Nd, omg u made dawn pregnant! ( well it was bound to happen seeing how many times they slept together) but what! Paulie going to be a daddy! xD But I have noticed something bout dawns charater, she doesn't really disapprove of Paul's action. Like when he killed those three dudes in the last story and beat up Lucas's face.. But datts probably y there meant too be!

Anyways great chapter as always, nd I can't wait for u to update soon! B)
lonernharmony chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey its Dennis from miss whites Class you know the rapper who read ur story
Well i m in my new house and read hot black its really and has juicy details please write more
Eeveexme chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Woohoo! A baby is coming! Yeah! This calls for a celebration!
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Oh damn! No way, Dawn is pregnant now?! Ooohh!Oh my this is getting so intense! But I a worried if Lucas will do something dangerous to them, or to Dawn at least. I also wonder how will Paul react.. Gah! Woman you are great, please keep it up! I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. OwO
SpiritedGunslinger chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story as with the one before. I honestly hope the ending will shock and amaze me! Keep up the good work!
malory79080 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Oh, wow. XD LETTY IS A LES. LESSY LETTY. Nah, I'm not gonna make fun of her for being gay (bi technically) because that's wrong. Brilliant chapter! Update whenever you can. :D
malory79080 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014