Reviews for Show Me Something More
bighair83 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome for first chapter. I have always been curious about this...
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
So far out of my comfort zone, but wow. You've blown my mind. That was utterly beautiful. The connection was palpable. Amazing.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Soooo hot and so well-written! This is a great twist for this contest - I love that you've taken something that is even more taboo and made it such a beautiful and caring sexual moment. I also enjoyed how much she really was invested in his pleasure without regard for herself, though his attention at the end was an excellent surprise for her (and for me!). Thanks so much for this creative approach to the idea of "anal" - well done, lovelies!
Silkyway chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Holy $hit that was so freakin hot...
sharonjane chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
A well deserved winner. Congratulations to both of you. That was one of the hottest thing I have ever read. I will be looking forward to the continuation.
Sharon
pricana chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This fic is so HOT! I'm so glad you are continuing with it :)
kvarsha chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
hottt
Cared chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was one of my favourites in the contest and I voted for it.

I'm delighted that you are going to continue it.
eddiebell69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow. This was SO fucking good. I loved it. So much.

You guys rightfully won, man. I love how well-written it is, and how its eroticism is so palpable without being vulgar.

I seriously don't know what else to say without sounding like an ass-kissing bitch. Seriously.

Oh, one thing: you owe a pair of clean undies. Js.

PS. I see you executing your death plans for me. Haha! ;)
buffbronze chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was fantastic and very hot and strangely romantic. I'm thrilled you'll be continuing this!
DinaMakoid chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMGGGGGGGGG, That was fan"freaking"tastic! Girls, what a great job! I loevd it from the first word to the last. You deserved FIRST PLACE without a doubt. SOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTT
-Scarlet
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow! :)
sanglin chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was hot! I'm glad there will be more :)
LexV chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You know I'm not a HET reader but I always support my friends when I can! That said however this was an awesome story deserving of its win! You have such a way with words and you take your readers into you mind and make us enjoy the ride and beg for more. Awesome job Karen!
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yes, I'd love to read more of this story. Will you update here as well?
Thank you so much.