Reviews for Show Me Something More
suzanne02 chapter 5 . 5/9
kezcullen chapter 2 . 4/2
interesting...
kezcullen chapter 1 . 4/2
lordy...i need a cigarette after that and i dont smoke!
Jeni K chapter 4 . 3/14
Why is it Edward is at fault during the party? Bella knew he had a girlfriend and that didn't stop her from doing what she did. Takes two to tango so to speak. If Bella felt like a whore, it's because she kinda acted like one. How would she have reacted if he continued on and they had sex, he still would have felt like crap for cheating. It's like its all about Bella's feelings, who cares about how Edward or even Angela felt about what happened. Where was Bellas apology for her part of things?
twilightgma1954 chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
just found out this had a chapter 5...amazing
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Awesome, they are so attuned to each other. Great outtake!
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
OMG, I loved this story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
I know Edward panicked, but he treated Bella as badly as Angela. It's good that he broke up with her, because she would never be first choice. I don't understand why Em didn't tell him Bella had left the profession.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I feel the aching between them. This is a very prolific chapter, with good background information.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
It was different, and very exciting.
twirob chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
awesome story thanks for sharing i loved reading it again ;D
sosueme chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I love these characters. Both are appealing and flawed in their own way but evolve because of their strong feelings for one another - making it impossible to hide from love. I especially like how they percolate in their thoughts and take the time to examine their own needs individually before presenting themselves to one another. And I love how he didn't know she was out of the biz so that he could selflessly make the decision to be w her despite her career choice. That violin he made, the one she played for him - great metaphor for the love that binds them. His willingness to make it and her willingness to play it, his eagerness to hear her play it, and her courage to play for him. Really well done. What a great ending for this story. Thanks for sharing!
wordshipper chapter 5 . 5/9/2015