Reviews for Better Than Me
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh my this s great! 3
Emmi30307 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Damn. You seriously need to me a sequel out of this
The Great Azar chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sigh! This is just Danny's reaction to The information! I must know what happens when she comes back. Seriously, it doesn't seem like that's happening anytime soon, and it's killing me!
Wolf Knight Lukos chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I loved the story. Danny deserved to feel like shit. At the end, I felt it would have been more powerful and related to how he feels right now if Danny text back "Make sure the weapon is covered in ectoplasm" or something like that. To make sure he will be killed and show he is serious about trying to start over with Sam.
Billy Ruffian chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Not that Danny didn't have this coming, but damn, man. I can barely stand waiting for Wonderwall to finish before you give us some resolution. Songfics usually seem cheesy to me, but in this case it worked out alright.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my goodness. This is awesome. So well written. Loved how the scenes set up the emotions and story so well. Gah. Yes.
chica13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Asdfghjkl! AAAAWWWW!
CrypticMoonFang chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
What the heck, this isn't a sequel! A sequel brings closure to a story. This just left another cliffhanger! D:
Mill Qs chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG I love this and reflections so much! Update soon please
NightWish234 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I like how it end right where reflections ended haven't read wonderwall yet doing that now
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I am in love... do you think It is legal to marry a story
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wiggles-n-stuff chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wiggles-n-stuff here again. Can't wait for Wonderwall now. A few more days, yay!

Hoo boy Danny is taking it hard. Harder than Sam in some aspects, but at least he realizes what he had done. Sam's return is going to be interesting. Thanks for the interlude The Last Letter. I'll chat at you next time in Wonderwall. Til then, Wiggles be out.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my gosh I love this one shot and it makes me want to read the sequel more so I hope it comes out soon!
Beefdagetti chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Why does it have to end so soon :(