Reviews for After the War
more! Give me more!
NotDecieve chapter 19 . 3/3
So beautiful TT *claps loudly*
Ino Death chapter 17 . 1/15
this is why I hate rukia with a burning passion!
chibissima chapter 19 . 1/11
See you later XD
junjou romantica luva chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
...Ichi no
EmilyShuman chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
I love this story! Is this the end?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Awws so cuddly Shiwo! :3
Monkey D. Writer chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
NOOO. THIS NEEDS ZHE LEMONZ. Unless if you don't write lemon then never mind

chibissima chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
This story I really like, and I can't wait to see the new chapter *w*
And this story has a prequel?

But, I must say that the protagonists Shiro and Ichigo are particularly OOC, they are so schmaltzy and al lA, that I have always seen them like strong men and all of a piece, even with their oddities, weaknesses and embarrassing moments.
Orihime too, I don't see her like a harpy who would do something that could -voluntarily or not- to hurt someone, especially a friend. Luckily, you have made she come to your senses
And I don't know, I think that with everything that has happened, things between them should not have gone so fast /'. But I guess that's just me to love too much the Angst ' eh eh
Please update soon w
bleach-freak45 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Oh my gOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Please don't ever abandon this it's amazing!
Yumi sawamura chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Damn it! What the holy f**k in the name of this forsaking hell hole did that bastard do to our poor shiro-chan? God I super hate mayuri right now!
For this time only,orihime seem to deserved to be called "b***h!"
Oh please please please please please!
Let shiro be alright!
P.S: sorry for my damn toughe! I just can't control myself sometime!
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
omg i want more!
Spazington35 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! They've taken Shiro! What will Kisuke say? Is Shiro ok? Will he be able to go back to the human world? Why am I asking these questions?! Ok I need to shut up. I'm enjoying this story MidnightEden. Keep it up. Also I might draw something for you if I can find the inspiration and what to draw. Other than that tankou for making me love this yaoi pairing. Yay HichiIchi! Can't wait for the next chapter. Now I really need to shut up. Bye!
YaoiloverXD chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
please please please please please please please please update sooooooooooooooon. I need more of this fanfiction I love it. Also there are so much feels. I cried though half of it but I still love it.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 18 . 9/7/2014