Reviews for The After Effect
please continue the story!
John chapter 5 . 7/13
Karin join the group right ? She good at cencor
SweetDreamLala chapter 5 . 6/24
how about Ukeire for the village name it means acceptance
Uzumaki-Uchiha-Hyuga chapter 5 . 3/1
I really I like this I hope you upload soon.
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 5 . 2/21
Awesome! I like this story. Please update soon!
please continue the fox mask
middlechild274 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Yo! Love the story. Hope you'll update and hope this message will help encourage you. I know Naruto already ended but I really loved reading great fanfic. You are on that list. I bookmarked your page. Thanks for the great read!
Remember to Forget chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Love this story series, they're all so badass:3 but when are Ranmaru and Yukimaru going to start training for real? I'd like to see that
Aurora Starlight chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
(sweat drop) you just had to put a bleach reference in this didn't you? Haha oh well looking foreword to seeing what Naruto's zanpakuto will be like
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I know that this might not be a possible, but I would like it be sasuke or itachi. I guess what I'm saying that I just want it to be an unicha. (I could never get their name right).
Animana chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Great story! I am not sure if you are still looking for ideas or suggestions, but I have an idea of where you can have them set up the village. Why not in the land of Demons? They could meet up with Shion, help her, and in gratitude, she learns of there plans for starting a village and offers to help them set up one in the land of Demons. But that's just an idea
MangaMan chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I really liked this chapter, I do hope that you have not given up on your story
Lukus chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Waiting on your next chap.
randomreader chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I will show u mercy this tim but next time u shall have a slow and excruciating death XD nice job though
Dancenightrose chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Love the story can't wait tell you update hinata sword should be either rukia Kuchiki or byakuya kuchiki