Reviews for Used to Be
I love it(sobbing)
M.S chapter 13 . 11/8
Update, pretty please? . (puppy eyes)
LubberNugs chapter 13 . 11/8
NOOOOOOO STOP THE TORTURE! Haha I love this fic so much, you've gathered quite a fanbase... I wonder what will happen if you update soon hmm. Maybe some tears? Happy tears?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update!
FurFurKanga chapter 13 . 9/2
Please love us again and bestow upon us the next chapter. It's been so longTT
bitsofme chapter 12 . 8/7
I believe in ladyhades. She is Best Girl.
Lance-log chapter 1 . 8/6
To anon.
I don't believe it..! It's just so unfair for ladyhades!
I keep believing! Never give up, guys!
anon chapter 9 . 7/20
Don't update this story anymore, you don't have the passion, energy, time, and ability anymore. Be gone! RIP ladyshades, RIP nanofate
bitsofme chapter 13 . 7/6
Like, you have to update! All I do is think about this fiC. Like I've started to think up spin-offs! In my head! And I talk about it like all the time! Like an obsession! I don't know if your busy with like life and stuff! Feeding cats or whatever! Sorry if you're busy. Not like I want to bother you. Like being demanding and inconsiderate and stuff! But this is like the best fic! In the whole history of the universe! And I need to know what is gonna happen to Yuuno. And also NanoFate, OTP4Lyfe! But like it's okay. Take more time if you need! But not like eternity! I have lost sleep over this fic, like since you updated last! Sorry if my English is bad, like not my first language! I hope you're okay. But update. Like yesterday. Sorry for bothering! Out!
Lecoj03 chapter 13 . 6/30
Dude you REALLY NEED TO UPDATE this story! I like read it about 30 times so far! I can't get enough of it man! But if you gave up on this story, so be it. You could of at least finished it! You left us hanging! But I could relate to the story from my experience. If you are just taking a break and working on your real life like reality and all then, I couldn't blame you. But seriously you should UPDATE THIS STORY! You left us readers hanging here! Man, I just wish I could write stories too instead of songs. Then I wouldn't be complaint so much about unfinished stories! Well anyway thank you for the wonderful story and PLEASE UPDATE! Well, that's all i wanted to say. Bye bye!
Pat chapter 13 . 5/26
I'm still waiting for an update please continue these amazing story, it's so intriguing so addictive and poor Fate. Please we still waiting :)
Amazing story. Update please! Where ever you are in life there are 431 reviews for this fic. People love your work! After 13. You leave us with fate filling in for yunno at the rehearsal wedding! I must know how this ends. Thanks for writing. Your truly talented.
You know, your story is reeaaaaallly good and i hate to see that you won't update it :( honestly you have so much talent, then write such a story and then you don't update. whats wrong with you? do you like to see us crying or what? Ok really now update this shit and a lot of people will be happy because this is like one of the best written storys i've ever read(or something like that) :D
Love it? Hate it? definitely DEFINITELY love it!
FrozenFanatic chapter 13 . 3/15
Ugh. I wish this story would continue!