Reviews for Used to Be
UmiSagi-chan06 chapter 1 . 10/23
Hello there Author-san
Your story is sooooo.. amazing full of drama I wish you to still continue the chapter NanoFate is OTP favorite

Please author- San
puppy eyes chapter 1 . 10/23
Update, please?! Or could you at least say if you are ever going to finish it? Give us some light in these dark times? Please? Pretty please? *-* This story is so good. Look at all the people that want to keep reading this fic. I don't know why you stopped, but you like writting, and I know that one person don't just abandon the things they like. So, please, come back?
Pls pls pls update this. This is such a great fic, it's be catastrophe to kill it off.
genetic-depression chapter 12 . 9/1
2 years still no update? AUTHOR SAN PLEASE! we need to see them together(NANOFATE)! WE NEED THEM TO BE TOGETHER! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg... Moments like this, I want to go to the story itself and lock Nanoha and Fate in one room and force them top reconcile...
shiiro01 chapter 10 . 8/26
After reread you story, actually I want fate and ginga have a happy end. I mean ginga's feeling towards fate is so sincere and fate is deeply hurt by nanoha.
fan chapter 13 . 8/22
I'm in love with this story. I hope someday return
Pls don't kill off this story. I've read many fanfics and this is one of the best. The raw emotions, the details.. Please update.
shiiro01 chapter 13 . 7/19
Please update it...
Please update... I'm dying to know when and how will both our stubborn fav couple admit their feelings to each other.
Will you be updating this? Cause it will be very evil of you to leave us hanging at such a high cliffhanger. Please update soon.
asharaez chapter 13 . 7/11
I'm a fan of this story and i was wondering if it will ever be finished. I like how Yuuno isn't a jerk in this and i could see him letting Nanoha go because he understands he could never have her true love and move on maybe to someone else he never even noticed XD On the other hand Fate could block an assassination attempt on Nanoha during the rehearsal and as she is wounded she still strikes down the assassin and faints afterwards resulting in Nanoha visiting her distraut and Fate having to leave active duty do to her injury, what do you think?
Are u still alive author san?
Just want to let you know that we are still waiting for the next chapter. If you still care about your readers, please return from your writer block period to continue updating this story.
Jordan Cat chapter 13 . 6/2
Dang it, two whole years and no update. This story is so good, and I was so looking forward to the ending.
Vyslante chapter 13 . 2/19
Almost two years since the last update... I'm affraid that we are never going to see the end. Affraid, and sad, for this is truly beautiful and well written.
bunny chapter 13 . 1/31
Please update this fic soon! I've reread this fic so many times, so anxious to find out how this rehearsal will play out for nanoha and fate. Hopefully both of them can finally be together after all they've been through