Reviews for Used to Be
anon chapter 9 . 7/20
Don't update this story anymore, you don't have the passion, energy, time, and ability anymore. Be gone! RIP ladyshades, RIP nanofate
bitsofme chapter 13 . 7/6
Like, you have to update! All I do is think about this fiC. Like I've started to think up spin-offs! In my head! And I talk about it like all the time! Like an obsession! I don't know if your busy with like life and stuff! Feeding cats or whatever! Sorry if you're busy. Not like I want to bother you. Like being demanding and inconsiderate and stuff! But this is like the best fic! In the whole history of the universe! And I need to know what is gonna happen to Yuuno. And also NanoFate, OTP4Lyfe! But like it's okay. Take more time if you need! But not like eternity! I have lost sleep over this fic, like since you updated last! Sorry if my English is bad, like not my first language! I hope you're okay. But update. Like yesterday. Sorry for bothering! Out!
Lecoj03 chapter 13 . 6/30
Dude you REALLY NEED TO UPDATE this story! I like read it about 30 times so far! I can't get enough of it man! But if you gave up on this story, so be it. You could of at least finished it! You left us hanging! But I could relate to the story from my experience. If you are just taking a break and working on your real life like reality and all then, I couldn't blame you. But seriously you should UPDATE THIS STORY! You left us readers hanging here! Man, I just wish I could write stories too instead of songs. Then I wouldn't be complaint so much about unfinished stories! Well anyway thank you for the wonderful story and PLEASE UPDATE! Well, that's all i wanted to say. Bye bye!
Pat chapter 13 . 5/26
I'm still waiting for an update please continue these amazing story, it's so intriguing so addictive and poor Fate. Please we still waiting :)
Amazing story. Update please! Where ever you are in life there are 431 reviews for this fic. People love your work! After 13. You leave us with fate filling in for yunno at the rehearsal wedding! I must know how this ends. Thanks for writing. Your truly talented.
PLEASE! UPDATE I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER IT ALMOST A YEAR NOW PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AND UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT STORY ALREADY PLEASEEEEEEE!
You know, your story is reeaaaaallly good and i hate to see that you won't update it :( honestly you have so much talent, then write such a story and then you don't update. whats wrong with you? do you like to see us crying or what? Ok really now update this shit and a lot of people will be happy because this is like one of the best written storys i've ever read(or something like that) :D
Love it? Hate it? definitely DEFINITELY love it!
FrozenFanatic chapter 13 . 3/15
Ugh. I wish this story would continue!
Mikasa Akimizu chapter 13 . 2/26
I really really like your story So i hope i can read the next chapter of this soon, ok?
M.S chapter 13 . 2/13
I totally second what Lance said about the story. I also read it again and again and can't stop when I begin. It's just too good for you to quit it without a end (a happy one, I hope).
Feito chapter 13 . 2/13
Damn this is good. I hope there'll be new update soon. :-)
Lance chapter 13 . 2/9
I read this story thanks to a very good translation in italian, but I ended to re read it in english. I read it so much times (in both language) that I believe I could go on memory in many parts..! I read all the chapters in one time, stopping study and everything else I am doing (I put all the afternoon).
I have no words saying how much I love this story, how much is upset me for days, how much it entered in me..!
It is so dense, so perfect..! In the last chapter Vivio's thought are just so.. real..! You put very well Nanoha's feelings too, her why..! We understand her in the end. (Maybe is the true masterpiece of all the character of the fanfic!) And Fate.. Fate is just.. beautiful.. Her love, her faith, her decision to go away..! (I'd do the same..!) 'Trying to kill herself' ;,) The first chapter is just.. The scene with Yuuno sleeped, that three words.. Men..! I fell in love xD Honour place for Hayate. She teases all, but she is here, near her best friend, never saying anything, trying to support her. She protect her from Nanoha not saying where she is. She is the first to go to Fate when she know she read the invite. You painted the most beautiful picture with her. (Even if in the last two chapter I'm gonna kill her with Fate.. (but not saying it xD) And the part in the office (always in the first chapter xD)(love it, just said it? xD) where she says she don't want to be the one to tell Vivio Fate died..! *.* 'You love her' 'With all of my heart' (I almost died here..! (as in all of the chapter xD))
So please, I beg you to continue it. You put just.. too much (of your and ourself) to leave it..! The congrats for all your work are endless..!
And, well, we all hope in an happy end..! ;,) (Even if I love the angst as you xD..!)

P.s. Forgive eventual error, I'm from Italy and I don't know english very well..! ;)
Its been forever since you last wrote something here... why do you is torturing us? So mean T.T
gakui chapter 13 . 1/27
its been so long since i have a good read.
in some part i need to stop reading to exhale a breath i dont know i was holding
and just saying'fu*k'
i love everyone character in here, well, except for yuuno,
i hate him to the bone. but it mean that you are doing a good job, right?
please, update soon.