Reviews for Used to Be
Eila chapter 1 . 12/11
Please update!
;)
Spooths chapter 13 . 11/24
Oh whoops. This just ends here. How could you!? We were just about there to the part where we see if Nanoha goes off with Fate or not! Oh that is so cruel. And it hasn't been updated in like 3 years. Your profile hasn't been active since 2014 either. That's really mean with such an angsty story. This is something that need to be finished. What to heck my dude.

Although I will say that if I were fate and this didn't work out it my favor (that is Fate frick fracking with Nanoha) I'd probably just gtfo and never be able to see her again, especially since their feeling have been confessed. Well, Fate's have. Nanoha hasn't told Fate that she actually feels the same but was just too slow to realise it. Dun goof'd.

I seriously do hope you finish this story. It's pretty masterful. Although it does miss out on some parts of StrikerS that I think should be present, namely Rein and possibly the Cyborgs. It really is a brilliant work that needs to be completed. Hope you do that one day, eh?

I Remain,
Spooths
Spooths chapter 9 . 11/24
Oh god that ending. To lel mate.
Spooths chapter 8 . 11/24
I noticed you said the rating would change to M, yet it's still T. I wonder what that means
Roo chapter 13 . 10/15
So I think it's finish. Yes, I understand, life goes on, and what about just a small fan fic?
Whenever I rethink about it, apart from the literally turmoil of emotions you were able to make me feel, I'm just feel depressed as the Fate of your first chapter. A chapter which I will always have in my memory.
I think if you leave it like this it's like the real world. This dreamy and true love just didn't realize for how the people are, for their characters and problems. Just like the real world. No miracle.
It's a shame. I would like to see how you would make the miracle appear in the 'real' world of your fanfic. (Which I repeat is the real world).
So yes. Fate will throw herself in her works again, maybe dying before the retirement and not being with Ginga because she had already said too much to Nanoha, Nanoha would convince herself she is happy and she is a good married woman. And Hayate would probably be like all us readers, hoping in a different final and losing hope.
I don't know if you are still reading this comment and if they are reaching you or just wondering in the web's sea, but if it's the case, I hope my feelings of emptyness will reach you, afterall I already trying to kill myself once. I know that sometimes Fate just hoped to be killed too on the battlefield.
Still waiting...
Charmed9104 chapter 1 . 9/29
I'm still hopping for and update
Can we have an ending? It's such a great story and the cliffhanger is killing.
SapphoSensei chapter 13 . 7/31
What? Still not complete? I should talk as I never finished my story... but this one is gooooooooood!
baishiyi chapter 1 . 6/25