Reviews for Austin Powes: You Only Shag Twice
Avatardy13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hehe, Nice new thing with Dr. Evil! X3 You shouldv'e made the "stuff it" part a bit longer. :/ Would've added that Austin Powers idiotic hillarity to it. Anyway, ya still did a great job!
Mystique84 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
haha, Fat Bastard sun bathing...gross!

keep going, this story is very funny! but MORE DR EVIL, SCOTT EVIL AND FRAU! I love Scott and Sil! very evil and cute at the same time!
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very awesome intro so far, and I love Sil! lol. and we still have the very 'shagable' mr Powers! yeah!

and thank god Dr Evil is evil! him being good is so not funny! and I love how nice Frau is to her son, makes me happy! great intro!
Ms.Imaginative chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
LOVED the chapter. This story is literally one of my favorites. You get the characters sooooo well. I really hope you update soon!
Thursday's Dove chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I love this story. I have had it on my favorite's list for some time now. Why haven't you written any more? Busy? Lazy? Writer's block? I know you feel if any of those are the case. -.-;;

Well, I look forward to more chapters and the conclusion if you ever are able to get around to it! This story is so funny it should be made into an actual film! D
Thursday's Dove chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
This story is absolutely brilliant! I can actually see this as a movie playing out in my head! I love the trickery with names and typical Austin Powers pranks, you convey them very well. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for the excellent read!

Evil Cranberry
aims80 chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Still really good. Keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)
cluless1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
great story! thats incredible, its just like reading a script from the movie! the only thing i suggest is more dr. evil! :) but otherwise, its really awsome!
Jet22 chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
hehe, good job! Not much Dr. Evil though ( My fav part was with Wayne... LOL! I got that right away!
The White mask chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This is extremly well written. I can see Evil doing this, after turning evil agian. "stuff it" is very funny. Can't wait for next chpt.
Zurgiea chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
Wicked story! Can't wait for chap 5!.
aims80 chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
I love it! You have to keep writing it! It's like watching the movie because you've got Austin down perfectly!

Luv Aims :)
Orson Zedd chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Goddammit, why is it whenever someone says anything to make fun of the hijackers, someone whines about it?

Any way, I love the story, and am looking foward to chapter two.
gooboo chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is a good story but that joke about 9/11 was in very bad taste.
MaryChristmas chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Groovy baby! Yeah!

You've really captured the characters well! (Something I've got a bit of a problem doing...) And I loved the indroduction scene, great job.

Okay, so now you're gonna have to continue _