Reviews for Master Spinner
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 13 . 2/3
This is my favourite rumbelle story! It's so well written and so enjoyable to read!
Can't wait for your next update!
P.s sorry I haven't reviewed before but everything I thought to write did not seem to give this piece enough justice :)
aslandprince chapter 14 . 1/30
plz update soon the story is amazing ;)
Jael73 chapter 14 . 1/23
Oh, I do wish this wasn't abandoned...
mynameisagent chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
This is such an amazing story! Love it so much, I hope you post another chapter soon!
eneath chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I'm enjoying this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens next
Ehann chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
This is a wonderful story. love it so much!
HowlX23 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
I really love this story! I hope you update soon!
Richliga chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Loving this! Makes me want to join the spinning class!
Healer Sayain chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your story, and I can't wait for more. Congrats on writing an amazing AU. keep up the good work!
Crysania chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
I just finished reading everything on this story so far and this is BRILLIANT. I love this whole idea!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
You really like angst, don't you?
rumbeller25 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
wow i love it
Boo-82 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
An uninterrupted hamburger date, I would never have thought that we would live to see it ;-). Thank you! So, Regina has Mr. Gold bound to her? That would make sense. I'm curious to see how this will develop. And oh dear, Regina visiting SSU. I'm sure she'll also have a bone to pick with poor Mary Margaret.

Ah, I loved the spinning lesson with Belle deliberately botching her string to lure Mr. Gold (and her giving him her arm) and we have the prospect of a few lessons left...

Of course Mr. Gold doesn't like Granny's. They're like cat and dog those two, lol. But the way he views the diner makes me wonder: his character in this story is more like BATB's beast than OUAT's quiet Mr. Gold and do you think his background is more like the princely beast or is he of humble descent like Rumple?
Boo-82 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
This is wonderful! I loved the banter with Jefferson. Your supporting characters are always woven into the story in this lovely, interesting way. Archie, Mrs. Potts and Jefferson. Also love the briefcase. Of course I didn't need to look back. If you've already the existing chapters at least three already you don't need the reminder, lol. This chapter certainly was worth the sitting and the waiting, lol.

And of course Mary Margaret must cockblock their second date. On the bright side: it seems to make Belle more assertive. I can't wait to see where this will go. *goes to read the next chapter*.
emospritelet chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Great! Love putting Gold in Granny's, - he really is a fish out of water. And yes, the kiss was incredibly sweet. I look forward to Her Evil Bitchness making an entrance. More please x