Reviews for Broadening Horizons
Woahmyninja chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
What the actual fuck! This needs to be continued! Gahhh I'm going insane!
Mariahanne chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
How could you do this to me girly! You have set up a great story! Wright more!(: 3
Thogje chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I have mixed feelings about Peeta's decision, but if he is so certain that his daughter won't come to harm then I guess he knows what he is doing. Katniss' reaction is spot-on and I understand her completely, most mothers would have reacted the same way. However I hope her future thoughts and attitude won't be similar to how she was in the books since she is now older and has matured. I'm curious to where this is going.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is very good. Love it. Katniss is in her pure b**** mode and peeta in his pure... Well, pure goodness mode. She needs to have .more faith in him and trust him more. He is the one who always puts his life on the line fir his love. And who does he love more than his daughter? She knows he was going to offer himself up in exchange for dani or haymitch's. I hope they go after dani soon so katniss wuits being so mean. And she better watch how nice she is to gale! Update soon!
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
damn intense
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow, this is so intense and interesting cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
WOW Peeta is an asshole/idiot. As much as I love Haymitch (Awesomest character in the books) seriously, you don't GIVE UP YOUR YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER FOR HIM.

I don't care if you could save both. The point is that you don't know what the hell is going to happen to your YEAR-OLD (!) kid, (Tortured, used as hostage, raised to help the Cap gain power again, etc. etc.) but Haymitch (A guy whose life is over ANYWAY) will get a quick, painless shot to the head.

Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow. Just thinking that you'll be able to save both scot-free sucks, because seriously, that's just false hope.

Peeta: "I choose Haymitch. He lives."
Katniss: "What we have HERE is a FAILURE to communicate!"
mistaary chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Oh man. I'd probably let them kill Haymitch. I have a toddler and no way would they leave with her. Great suspenseful chapter. Thanks!
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was pretty action packed... Not sure where this is going to go, but it's great so far.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I was seriously wondering how this could become a long story once they had to choose. But you tricked me. This is going to be a good story. I can't wait to read more.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
THE HELL?! WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME?! I love the fact that you have continued this story, but seriously?! I'm dying here! Please update soon.

Zoe chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'm not logged in but I had to comment! OMG...
This is already amazing & confusing... Love it! Can't wait for the update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is amazing, im left at the edge of my seat. You're a great writer and i love your ideas. Hope you update soon.
frederickfox chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I have no idea where this is going, but you got my attention.
LaidBackandLowKey23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Really glad this is turning into a new story- the one shot was fantastic and now, I'm definetly hooked and looking forward to more