Reviews for The Searcher
Lady daisys chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow! Great story. Gripping story about Vinnie''s past. The show never mentioned anything about it. I like the way you told the story. Poor Vinnie! I would like to know what's going to happen next. Update soon.
Ladydaisys chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Poor Vinnie! Not a bad story. Update soon!
Wee Auntie chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Hey I loved this story! Any chance you will be making a sequel to it? You could go a ways with this storyline in my opinion.
miceaholic chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
That was an amazing story. I hope we will be seeing more written by you.
Sorry about my last reveiw, I accidentally pushed the button before I could write anything
MayaPatch chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Wooo I stood with the bated breath until the end! I'm glad everything finished in the right way! And I liked that story!
Spades24 chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Brilliant ending, happy and sad in a way. I wonder, will you do a follow-up or sequel in which Vinnie uses his new 'skill' to see more or his past?

Anyway I really enjoyed the story, it was incredible, well done. Please write more :)
Spades24 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Well, I've been waiting for some time for a good origins story and well, you have totally nailed it. The writing is great, and absorbing, and has me gripped and filled with emotion. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and to see what Limburger has in store for Throttle and Modo, whilst learning more about Vinnie's past. Enthralled. Keep it up :)
miceaholic chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MayaPatch chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Oh my... these last chapters had been so... so... poor Vin! And what the heck! I bet Limburger has a plan to get rid of the other two Bros...
miceaholic chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I guess now we know why Vincent hates cheese so much. Poor Vinny, losing family is never easy, especially someone your that close to.
MayaPatch chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
D: oh man! I can't wait to read the next! Really! Poor Vin! What he's living again!
miceaholic chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
this story is really good, I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait for more.
MayaPatch chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Uh interesting the Searcher thing! Owwww I run to read the next chapter! Too curious to know more!
MayaPatch chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Woah! It seems very interesting! Poor Vinnie! I'm curious to read the following chapters and... yes, I'm going to do it!