Reviews for Cruel Fate, Kind Destiny
opeg1000 chapter 7 . 1/20
This story has such a good flow , as well as realistic character development , such a nice change from the regular. Crappy Harem, god like , cold Naruto complex that others portray , i prefer this style of writing. AWESOME!
yep chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Don't worry that you've essentially turned a good man into a child beating dickweed.
yep chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Hiashi hyuuga in canon is a very strict yet good man who doesn't quite know how to handle his daughter or nephew. Character bashing is the literary equivalent of jerking off.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
Holy hanna banana! Good heavens! Bloody hell! NO WORDS! This whole story is just bloody amazing! I. Have. No. Words.

Like omg the plot development and character development and bloody hell the whole story! Totally brill! My gods...

I am just loving the changes you've implemented in the storyline - you've managed to both relatively stick to the original storyline but change it enough to keep it interesting and new, and to also keep the changes totally plausible when taken into consideration with the fundamental changes you've made to the plot. It's just amazing, and I am loving it! I mean, I really am finding it impressive. There are just so many AUs based around similar ideas that just don't end up managing it. Either the storyline isn't different enough to keep the reader's attention, or it's just so far from both the original world and what seems plausible in the AU that the story really just collapses on itself. But yours really pulls it all together and it's making the whole story a delight to read!
So yeah! I'm totally taken by this!

And all that stuff aside, I'm enjoying the plot ideas themselves! So different, so cooool! I'm loving the new team, and the intense training (and it's great! You've got simple but good reasons presented for all the changes - yay! - and the intense training is well explained and developed, resulting in the characters totally not seeming overpowered considering all the work they've done in the story!), the new abilities (and holy hell a contract with the phoenixes (eh? Plural?) - that is both really cool (and just reined in enough to not seem out of place) and pretty well explained!) and I'm really loving Naruto getting in better contact with Kurama earlier! And Hinata getting her confidence is fantastic (plus the drama with the Hyuuga! Totally awesome, and I'm so glad Hiashi realised how awful he was being!) and thank god Sasuke's not going like totally off the rails this time! I love it, and it feels so believable in your universe! Totally brill! Oh, and I'm absolutely on board with Hinata and 'Hasuke'! So cute! Can we expect some more action in that department? I'd love to see those two kiss and then go somewhere! Oh, and I really loved how you saved Haku and really incorporated him well!

I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but that's just a testament to your amazing and well-appreciated word count, and fantastic story-weaving!

And oh gods you've got me on tenterhooks with this latest development! Who's after Naruto? I mean this reeks of Danzo! A Sharingan Kurama hasn't encountered (so ruling out Obito (this still being when he calls himself Madara), Kakashi and Itachi (have I got that right? They have encountered each other have they not? Darn my memory!) and certainly Sasuke) and all of this is just sets up Naruto to take the fall and everyone to demand greater restraints on their Jinchuuriki which Danzo could use OH how I hate himmmm! But maybe I'm wrong! It could be Itachi - cause my memory just fails me at times and oh my golly goodness you've got me on the edge of my seat and I'm so worried for Naruto and this is just awful and this is currently the last chapter! Oh goodness! And will Naruto move forwards in the Chuunin exams? I do suppose this sets up a fight between Hinata and Sasuke well, while giving a real solid excuse for Naruto not getting through. But gods you've got me so worried!

Oh I'm just waiting for your next update! Which hopefully is soon you mentioned? Brilliant time to chance upon this gem of a fic then! But heavens and all please do update soon I'm so involved with this story now and it's going to have my heart racing till it's all cleared up! Many thanks for all your hard (and fabulous!) work on this story so far!
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
Looking forward to see this story updated.
I suspect Danzo is behind Naruto's problems, but good luck proving he is responsible.
Animated.Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Love it!
Child of the night1481 chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
I don't understand how I did not find this earlier. Damn. So. Fuckin. Awesome.
Steeden24 chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
This is a good story, not much else to say. The grammar, structure everything is amazing! I look forward to reading more.
Kloud0278 chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
omg I love it just don't let Sasuke go to the bad side.. love this
SeanHicks4 chapter 32 . 11/4/2015
Cool AU, cant wait to see how Danzo tries to wheedle out of this, at least if he's the one doing the manipulation...
Kloud0278 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
AMAZING PLZ HAVE GOOD Sasuke plzzzzzz
Roxie.88 chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
Great chapter! Love the fights! But what is going on with natuto? And who caused that problem with his jutsu?
uchiha akin chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
i am still on the borderline of really liking this story. It seems to me that Sasuke warmed up to his seatmates too quickly, but I guess it is'nt too farfetched since this is before the massacre
uchiha akin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
so far so good, this just might earn my favorite. I like the angle of the story.
covertpartyhat chapter 32 . 10/31/2015