Reviews for Cruel Fate, Kind Destiny
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 2/2
I'm kind of curious why you've nerfed Naruto? Could you explain why his clones don't work properly and why you've made him have less Chakra when he's had more training in your story?

Along with him not physically continuing to out pace his peers from his rapid muscle growth?
Darksnider05 chapter 7 . 2/2
I'm not really sure why Haku is coming to Konoha you didn't really have them make a deep connection with him in this story. Could you explain?
Darksnider05 chapter 6 . 2/1
Yeah something doesn't make sense here why are you writing Naruto as having less Chakra then he does in canon. But also Kage Bushin is a really advanced clone not only because it divides your chakra between said clones it returns said chakra upon them dispelling along with memories. Someone who can use it on the level of Naruto should never get tired from it like that. The chakra would return to him. It's the entire principle behind him using his clones to gather Nature chakra for him later in life.
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 2/1
Eh, not really sure why Naruto wouldn't tell them about what he saw. He's got no real frame of reference beyond what Mizuki told him.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 2/1
Why did you choose to portray the Hyuuga this way? Their the least likely to be against Naruto for a number of reasons early on. His behaviour later on in canon might of been a turn off to them but in this story not so much. The major clans are really the least likely to avoid Naruto with Chouza being the only one we ever see saying negative things about Naruto. Hiashi was never really an asshole just an awkward dude with issues such as a dead wife and twin. Who would of been the people he most likely would of relied on to help him fight the caged bird seal.
arsenicminds chapter 2 . 1/17
Hiashi will be feed to the Shinigami and live in the worst Circle of Hell
arsenicminds chapter 17 . 1/17
this chapter got me right herepoints to heartdamn straight Hiashi! and finally my naruhina babies
arsenicminds chapter 18 . 1/17
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH DEM CLONES MAN
arsenicminds chapter 23 . 1/17
I ship sasusaku here badly. sakubae is and her meddling ass is hella fine i just love her attitude, its so different from the anime and manga and my hakubae, ahhh, I also ship hasuke as quoted from hina, but idk ahh if they do become a thing then where will my Sarada baby come?its just too confusing! and its prob already decided since I know there's more chapters after this
arsenicminds chapter 32 . 1/17
omfg pakkun slays damn poor temari
arsenicminds chapter 34 . 1/9
"The souls of the mighty are forged in the fires of adversity, tempered by the hardship and sharpened through trials." loved that "Unfortunately, dreams were far less forgiving than reality." and ahh, I love how Iruka and the gang all support baby nardo, he's been so long with out a family or friends and it gets to me also
why dis cliff hanger fam?I want to know what's gonna happen next
arsenicminds chapter 19 . 1/7
yas mah sasusaku ship but I also feel bad for hakubae
arsenicminds chapter 19 . 1/7
narubae hinabae and irukabae all know what it's like to have a family again
arsenicminds chapter 9 . 1/6
yas omg mah heart. narubae and sasubae showing hinabae support it's so cute I can't handle awwwwwwwww
arsenicminds chapter 9 . 1/6
is dis Sasuke x haku bc if it is I am so down