Reviews for Cruel Fate, Kind Destiny
Nanami Namikaze chapter 34 . 8/12
Me gusta mucho esta historia. Realmente me gustaría que la pudieras retomar para una segunda parte,

Saludos.
derpderp25 chapter 34 . 7/26
Found your story off your Reddit recconendation. What a joy it was to read! Downed 400k words in about 4 days. I do hope you'll continue this story, as it's amazingly well written. Team 7's dynamic is probably the best I've seen of any fanfic I've read. Thanks for the goodread and I'm looking forward to updates to come.

Cheers!
Zeuseus chapter 34 . 7/13
Really hope this hasn't been abandoned since it's been a year since the last update. Your writing quality is great and your characters feel very consistent and fleshed out. Looking forward to more of this story and glad you at least got to the end of the arc before the long break between chapters so I'm not left with a mid-arc cliffie :)
Zeuseus chapter 27 . 7/12
I sense Kotoamatsukami at work here.

Tsunade having headaches while thinking about how dangerous Danzo is and whether trusting him is wise? Veeeery suspicious.

Fuck you Danzo.

Enjoying this so far and looking forward to more as I continue to read.
Bnick chapter 9 . 6/29
only just now reviewing. I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I am content to use up hours and hours of my day to read it. Only stopping for cooking and the occassional work email or report. Its consssuuuummmes me. lol.
AnileX09 chapter 34 . 6/28
Hola!

Me encanta esta historia, es la tercera vez que la leo pero aún no continua...
Espero que pronto tengas la oportunidad de continuar, seguire esperando pacientemente.

Saludos.

blhuez chapter 9 . 4/23
I give up. Naruto so weak with all the training. Does not even show any advantage his bloodline should have. With endurance and stamina like that, he should be faster. Unrealistic. And Haku's forced into Konoha.
Hikage7 chapter 10 . 4/8
Well the chunin exams are comung up and i gotta say, I love this story. Naruto's interactions with Kurama are great especially since im always looking for more fics with him as an active role. I love everything youve done with sasuke thus far and i really hope he stays in konoha as i feel like you would do a great job bringing that world to life. Should he end up getting the curse mark i hope Anko can become more useful to him so that he doesnt have to leave. Hinata's character development is detailed and i like the changes in her fighting. She no longer feels so bland or restricted and its great to see her skills flourish!
Hikage7 chapter 1 . 4/8
Its chapter one and youve already gotten me hooked. From Iruka adopting naruto to Kakashi seeing his sensei's son so soon, Its quite different and well thought out. I look forward to many chapters to come and i seriously hope you finish it.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 34 . 3/22
lovin tis so far
Dyson700 chapter 34 . 3/19
MORE! I really love this story and I'm looking forward to reading more, pretty please update soon!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 34 . 3/18
Boring,
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 2/2
I'm kind of curious why you've nerfed Naruto? Could you explain why his clones don't work properly and why you've made him have less Chakra when he's had more training in your story?

Along with him not physically continuing to out pace his peers from his rapid muscle growth?
Darksnider05 chapter 7 . 2/2
I'm not really sure why Haku is coming to Konoha you didn't really have them make a deep connection with him in this story. Could you explain?
Darksnider05 chapter 6 . 2/1
Yeah something doesn't make sense here why are you writing Naruto as having less Chakra then he does in canon. But also Kage Bushin is a really advanced clone not only because it divides your chakra between said clones it returns said chakra upon them dispelling along with memories. Someone who can use it on the level of Naruto should never get tired from it like that. The chakra would return to him. It's the entire principle behind him using his clones to gather Nature chakra for him later in life.