Reviews for House of Hormones
Please update
Animefreak chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
More chapters!
Fairy tail fiend chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I have watched over 140 episodes of fairy tail so reading the pairing is a bit odd for I can see where you are coming from and it is a good idea, though if you continue to watch fairy tail you may want to add a little bit of juvia if you wish to have some unexpectedness. Other wise nice intro.
Razberry Muffins chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Please continue!
Silent-Pack chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
It does and I'm sure you can put the potential in the story so I hope you update soon.
Thx tehe :D
husky chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice plot (y) I definitely like the way you're putting lucy into one of natsu and gray's friendly rivalry (maybe not so friendly) with a kinky touch! Maybe make happy help them too? Lol. I'm expecting a good threesome from these guys :) update soon!
Mirene the Mermaid chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I. I, wow, I love this so much! I didn't read it before since I wasn't as interested in Fairy Tail as I am now. It's a great idea, and since I love both NaLu and GraLu, it's a win-win situation for me! I hope you'll update soon! (:

Love, Mirene!
FluffyKitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story has potential to be better. And please tell me that your continuing Gems Adventures!
winds0ng chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
wah. intro only? cant wait for the real story... :))
LukeCanKill-15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Please finish If you would I just had to read the intro and I'm already dying to read more! c:
Neko Neknek-tan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I wanna know what happens next :)
himetomomi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I was so excited when I saw you put up a new story! :) I find it intriuging and hope to see more of it and I truly hope you update your other stories too. Your such a great writer!
KirstyKakes chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I def love the entire NaLuGra! Stick with that for sure xD
LittleWonderland chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ooh! This sounds interesting! I cannot wait for the next chapter as this one as go me all hyped up! :D Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter :)
- Wonder-chan xx