Reviews for The Trial
knarf.il chapter 9 . 1/12
Omg, omg, please update! The story is getting to possibly its juiciest part!
knarf.il chapter 8 . 1/12
Making an example my ass. DMLE and the MoM are trying to make an example of someone instrumental to ending the war, but scum like Lucius Malfoy get to walk away with a slap on the wrist? On what moral grounds do they even have the authority to continue to hand down legal judgements anymore?

Anyway, very good chapter.
knarf.il chapter 7 . 1/12
Wow, this chapter is really something.
knarf.il chapter 5 . 1/12
Lily Potter is such a git. It seems pretty clear now that it is Harry Potter who was a major contributing factor and force in dismantling Voldemort's forces from the inside. She should be grateful and deeply humbled that her eldest son was brave and determined enough to carry such a heavy burden by himself.
knarf.il chapter 4 . 1/12
For Ch. 02: I agree with your assumption that magical Britain probably doesn't even have attorney–client privileges, since from all the HP fanfics that I've read, the general consensus is that magical Britain is pretty ass backwards.

General: I'm assuming that you did not have an editor while writing these chapters, because while the storyline so far is coherent and the grammar is correct, there are more than a few missing words and words that are off by a few letters.
knarf.il chapter 3 . 1/12
Wooo, the plot thickens more!
knarf.il chapter 1 . 1/12
Very interesting premise, I like it. I'm eager to read the next chapter.
Lunary chapter 9 . 1/8
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Diana.wisperwind chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Hiii
Hope u're doing fine
I was wondering when you would be able to continue the story?
It is one of my favorite hp fanfics (I dare say one of my favorite fanfics ever)
And i truly wish to know the hard and lonely path harry took and the fate of this tragic fateful romance
Not to mention that u have left us quite hanging from a sharp and high cliff!
I love the way you've developed ur characters especially Daphne and truly admire how delicately described the dynamics of their relationship.
A true romance but not the cheap and cheasy type
The story is also planned beautifully.

I really admire ur work and hope to see it continue soon
wildbeast1498 chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
This story is amazing! I really hope you continue it and haven't given up on it! Please keep up the good work!
HYNH1NE chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
A shame that this seems to end here though, it was an incredible read. Hope this somehow finds itself continued.
Amusebeard chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
This is heart-wrenchingly tragic and beautiful.
DJINN chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
so good
abbeysarah chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
This is so well written and the plot is fantastic. I can't stop thinking about it! Well done!