Reviews for When Spock Met Carol
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/29
good
Izlandi chapter 1 . 1/14
Soo goooooood!

I love the conversation between the folder and Jim

Hahaha, be pleased whit the results hahaha!

Poor carol, Spock is a jealous guy c:
AiMila chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
now isnt that just awesome, have been discovering so many today that i actually need to sit down later and process it all
T'Liana chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome! Jealous Spock is seriously hot :p and the whole thing is so believable in regards to how you've written the characters... a work of art :)
CassanderRoshack chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nicely done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sweet sexy with some good solid charactwrization. Typing with thumbs out in mile of open field. Sunshine and tall still grasses.

Keep writing
Thanks
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aww, great job! I love jealous, possessive spock, lol
zeynel chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Uuuh! I loved this! -just realised that I read it before, just did not let a review or realise that it was written by you! Jealous Spock IS hot. (And Possessive Spock. And Protective Spock. And Pon-Farr Spock...) O

I'd love to have a bit of this from Carol's point of view, it'd be fascinating! Must have been harsh for her, though. I'd love for her to find someone special as well! (Hmm, Bones is aaaallll alone. And he needs cuddling...)

(You knoww, comes to think of it, I don't think there's a problem with her and Spock being both science officers on the enterprise: when you think about it, yeah, they both have the credits to be boss of the science departement, but they have different specialities, what with Carol being a weapon specialist in this universe. I think that's why, well, part of why the brass let them keep her at the end of the film. Original universe Carol would not have fit as well...)
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hahaha, jealous Spock IS hot!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww man, all the spirk feels! :D I loved this
MSU82 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Okay, this is the third story of yours I have comment on today. I love your stories, and your writing style, its addicting to me! :)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOL, man, you DEFINITELY don't want to get Spock jealous...everything turns to chaos! LOL.
I was just waiting for the moment where Jim told Spock that he had accepted Carol on because he wanted her to lighten Spock's load so that they could be together more-wouldn't that have been a slap in the face for our stoic Vulcan! Hehehe...
tazx x x chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
thank you so much for writing this! xx
BMO8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Cliff hanger D: lol but this was great. Please tell me there's going to be more.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I like the jealous Spock. He definitely made his stance known to all BUT Jim, eh?! LOL