Reviews for When Spock Met Carol
T'Liana chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome! Jealous Spock is seriously hot :p and the whole thing is so believable in regards to how you've written the characters... a work of art :)
CassanderRoshack chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nicely done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sweet sexy with some good solid charactwrization. Typing with thumbs out in mile of open field. Sunshine and tall still grasses.

Keep writing
Thanks
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aww, great job! I love jealous, possessive spock, lol
zeynel chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Uuuh! I loved this! -just realised that I read it before, just did not let a review or realise that it was written by you! Jealous Spock IS hot. (And Possessive Spock. And Protective Spock. And Pon-Farr Spock...) O

I'd love to have a bit of this from Carol's point of view, it'd be fascinating! Must have been harsh for her, though. I'd love for her to find someone special as well! (Hmm, Bones is aaaallll alone. And he needs cuddling...)

(You knoww, comes to think of it, I don't think there's a problem with her and Spock being both science officers on the enterprise: when you think about it, yeah, they both have the credits to be boss of the science departement, but they have different specialities, what with Carol being a weapon specialist in this universe. I think that's why, well, part of why the brass let them keep her at the end of the film. Original universe Carol would not have fit as well...)
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hahaha, jealous Spock IS hot!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww man, all the spirk feels! :D I loved this
MSU82 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Okay, this is the third story of yours I have comment on today. I love your stories, and your writing style, its addicting to me! :)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOL, man, you DEFINITELY don't want to get Spock jealous...everything turns to chaos! LOL.
I was just waiting for the moment where Jim told Spock that he had accepted Carol on because he wanted her to lighten Spock's load so that they could be together more-wouldn't that have been a slap in the face for our stoic Vulcan! Hehehe...
tazx x x chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
thank you so much for writing this! xx
BMO8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Cliff hanger D: lol but this was great. Please tell me there's going to be more.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I like the jealous Spock. He definitely made his stance known to all BUT Jim, eh?! LOL
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
that was just great haha nice with jealous spock
Ralaj chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Part 2 ! Part 3 ! Part 4!
Chikan666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I don't mean to be offensive, simply honest. The kiss ruined it. Everything was completely in character until that point. Maybe you could have had them fight... tire out and collapse on each other... THEN start developing a realization of their feelings from there.

Maybe have them have several "intimately casual" situations afterwards that makes them realize their feelings further and eventually have them spontaneously kiss. I'm not trying to be critical or anything... but it REALLY came out of no where. Up to the kiss, there was NO hint of Kirk being interested in Spock.

When I'm pissed at someone that I have no apparent feelings for and I have the urge to punch them in the face for treating someone else like shit, I don't just suddenly grab the person and kiss them. Not only is it out of character but very unusual for most people.

From forced kiss onward, everything seemed to fall back into character. You were spot on with everything else but it was that one part that ruined it for me. The most critical and central part of your story was the most out of character thing.