Reviews for Dear Slayer
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
That was so interesting, and definitely very original. I liked it a lot. Awesome job!
Spikira chapter 4 . 9/18/2002
YAY! I'm crying! You made me cry! What a great story, you are my sister in AU buffyversedom, because everything you put in your story is EXACTLY how I would want it to happen..Anya and Giles together, Jonathan as a Scoobie (yay!), and Buffy and Spike REALISTICALLY forgiving each other and plenty of angst and fluff...the Andrew crush was hilarious, I'm surprised he got over Warren so quickly? ;0p Anyway, I'm throughly enjoying Countdown as well, can't wait for the season premiere!

Ta! Kira ;0)
Vision4 chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
Of the bits and pieces of your work that I've read, this is one of the more brilliant ones (I can't say I enjoyed the kinky ones filled with sex). This fanfic was entertaining and lovely, but though the end, it leaves a little bit of iagination. Buffy never figured it out, did she? I wonder what would happen next when she finally figures out that *duh-duh-duuuuh!* Spike has a soul! Great read, keep up the good, sophisticated work! -Vision
Kimberly-A chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
I really enjoyed this ... your characterization of both Spike and Buffy, and their tentative steps toward reconciliation, impressed and touched me.
rubygoddess chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
I really enjoyed reading this, and I mean REALLY. I had a smile on my face the whole way through. Very well-written and well-characterized, I loved it. It portrayed Buffy and Spike's relationship in very nicely and uniquely. I also loved the Andrew subplot, that was hilarious! And hooray for Jonathan, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes he was a Scoobie. Great Job!
Makura Koneko chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
*sniff sniff* I have one thing to say...SEQUEL! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! That was absolutely beautiful! *dabs tears*
Makura Koneko chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
Makura Koneko chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
You've got my attention, hook, line and sinker. This is amazing!
Christine chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
That was amazing! I haven't read something of that calibre in quite awhile.

Thank you. It was so realistically written, and beautifully too! Oh, and I love the poem!
Flora chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Loved the format. Fiction written in letter form can be so !
evalon chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
one word: beautiful!

any hope for more from you?
Tatiana chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
WOW! that was a really fun story and the ending was just beautiful! I really liked the way you wrote, especially the whole Andrew thing, that was brilliant! I had a lot of fun reading it. keep writing and I'll be sure to read!
Elena Zovatto chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
Very well done. Touching, well-thought out, well-characterized overall, and well-written.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Kim chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
Truly beautiful! I can't thank you enough for writing such an incredible piece. You handled the whole forgivness issue with understanding and sensitivity. If you don't mind I'm going to print myself a copy so that I can read it everytime the mood takes me. If only you were writing the scripts for season 7, I could look forward to it knowing it would be the best so far!