Reviews for Legal Advisement
bachab24 chapter 10 . 6/19
I just found this story and love it. Would love to read more and find out how it ends!
I am devastated that you never finished this story. I love it
Em chapter 10 . 5/10
I know you haven't written in a long time...but I just wanted to say that I love this story and would love to see where you go with it. I hope you come back to it someday.
anotheruntoldstory chapter 10 . 5/6
Please update and finish this story! There aren't enough Trory fics out there that are well written!
nightnovice chapter 10 . 2/25
This so needs resolution, please an epilogue.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Moreeeeeeeeeeee
meg121186 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I hope you finish this because I really like it. Actually I like all your Gilmore stories. The whole What Happens When universe is amazing! Please continue this story.
em chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I do so hope you continue this story someday...the writing is great...and I'm dying to know how everything ends up :)
ashley.mott chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
I hope you are just very busy and haven't given up on your incomplete stories. I have been captivated with all of them. You are an amazing writer and I seem to fall in love with whichever pairing I read about at the time.
anotheruntoldstory chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Please update this soon! It's so well written and I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Terrific story, well - written - I want more!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Just wanted to post a review as a not-so-subtle nudge... ;-)
But it's also a message to let you know that I appreciate you and your stories, even if the show has been off the air for 8 years and it's been more than a decade since Tristan left.

I find myself thinking about this story every few weeks...just random things that remind me of your writing.
I always come back and check to see if maybe I missed a new chapter, and end up rereading the whole thing again.

I really love it and I do hope you finish eventually. I know life gets in the way and that you're probably busy, plus the muse can be awful sometimes, but don't give quit entirely. Even if you go months between chapters, I want to see how this ends.
Toronto chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Just a little note. English is the primary language spoken in Toronto. If you wanted a Canadian city that speaks primarily French then I would choose Montreal.
Kait chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
I saw that you uploaded a new story and remembered this one. Fingers crossed that you update it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
I rarely read Trory-stories, but I'm hooked on yours. I like the back-story of this one and Tristan's character. And of course I'm hoping for an update.