Reviews for Legal Advisement
Aurore2222 chapter 10 . 2/15
I love it ! Trory is the best ! I would see Logan a little in this story ! ;)
Love this story so much can't wait for the next chapter
Musical Redhead chapter 10 . 1/15
Ooh, an update from you, it must be Christmas. :D Or at least, that was my first thought when I originally got the alert and read this three weeks ago. Yours are the only Trories I still read.

I always like the backstory reveal chapter, and I wasn't sure if there would be one in this story, since it was only alluded to in passing. It'd good to see Tristan is finally opening up.

I feel like I get through the chapter so fast even though it's long, like the words must have effortlessly flowed out of you, which I know good and well is not how it works. That being said, thanks for the hard work you share with us!
Madmusicfreak chapter 10 . 1/13
Nice job. If I beg, will you please update soon?
2carlaa chapter 10 . 1/6
I stayed up reading this under the covers so my fiance wouldn't wake up and glare at me for reading fanfics late at night. Can I just say you are the author who sold me on Trory? Now I'm convinced that in the imaginary world where Gilmore Girls continued on forever, Rory would have ended up with Tristan. I think his life path would have made him loyal like Dean, rebellious like Jess, and well-educated/read like Logan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story! I love every chapter. It's written so believably that these are the real characters to me.
tvgeek401 chapter 10 . 1/5
Hey, just wanted to send a quick late-night review and let you know that there are people still out there reading your stories and anticipating updates, so if you worry about writing for no one, that isn't the case.

I absolutely love this story. The characters are very well-written and the plot is fantastic.

I actually find myself thinking of this story at random times and wondering when I'll get to read a new chapter!

As always, update soon!
luvnliason08 chapter 9 . 1/3
Can I repeat how much I enjoy your version of these characters? They are so well drawn and realistic. Thanks for the update!
Droolia chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
You know how a person knows if they're reading a good story? It's when, no matter how much time has passed, that person can still remember the background info on the characters and what has happened. That's what your story is like. I just picked up where I left off. I did not have to go back to the previous chapter to review.

As for this chapter, I liked how Tristan revealed bits of his past. I also liked how he realized what he had to do to keep rory. Thanks Natalie!

Update when you can. Obviously it takes time to produce the quality of writing that you do.
Avenging Alexis chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I'm in love with this story. You keep close to the mannerisms of the characters, which makes it a cohesive read in regards to the series. You're also a great writer- you have no idea how many stories don't make it past the first chapter because of major grammatical mistakes. Yes, am I a grammar Nazi. That's probably not the important part for you though. The PLOT is great. It's not all sunshine and rainbows! I can't wait until the next chapter.

-Alexis
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Very cool
Maggi Esk chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Finally I read this. I don't remember about this date with Greg so maybe I need to go back and read the last chapter.
I feel like Tristan is making progress here at least he's tal to her and wants to make Asher spend time with her not like his nanny.

So glad you're back in this fic.
JJsMommy27 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
great chapter and now can't wait to see what Tristan is going to do now that he decides he doesn't want Rory dating anyone else.
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Still an awesome story. I like Trory almost as much as Rogan, it's new and uncharted territory, since they were never together in the show. More please!
B Cardoso chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Hey, I really enjoy this story and I believe you're an incredibly talented writer.
Although I have to say I think Tristan is an idiot in this story for pushing Rory away and that he deserves to suffer a little after this whole push-n-pull he has done to her.
Oh, and Natalie is great!
Hope you update soon!
take care
alaskanbackdoor chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Nicely done! Hearing both back stories fills in many gaps. I find your story fascinating, especially with Tristan's reticence. Please don't stop yet!