Reviews for Legal Advisement
anotheruntoldstory chapter 1 . 7/23
Please update this soon! It's so well written and I'm hooked!
Terrific story, well - written - I want more!
Just wanted to post a review as a not-so-subtle nudge... ;-)
But it's also a message to let you know that I appreciate you and your stories, even if the show has been off the air for 8 years and it's been more than a decade since Tristan left.

I find myself thinking about this story every few weeks...just random things that remind me of your writing.
I always come back and check to see if maybe I missed a new chapter, and end up rereading the whole thing again.

I really love it and I do hope you finish eventually. I know life gets in the way and that you're probably busy, plus the muse can be awful sometimes, but don't give quit entirely. Even if you go months between chapters, I want to see how this ends.
Toronto chapter 2 . 5/30
Just a little note. English is the primary language spoken in Toronto. If you wanted a Canadian city that speaks primarily French then I would choose Montreal.
Kait chapter 10 . 5/29
I saw that you uploaded a new story and remembered this one. Fingers crossed that you update it soon!
I rarely read Trory-stories, but I'm hooked on yours. I like the back-story of this one and Tristan's character. And of course I'm hoping for an update.
DaleEllen chapter 10 . 5/16
I have enjoyed reading your story, I hope the next chapter is soon. Thanks.
Em chapter 10 . 5/14
LOVE this story-I sure hope you continue it :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 4/26
Cute! Good work!
Aurore2222 chapter 10 . 2/15
I love it ! Trory is the best ! I would see Logan a little in this story ! ;)
Love this story so much can't wait for the next chapter
Musical Redhead chapter 10 . 1/15
Ooh, an update from you, it must be Christmas. :D Or at least, that was my first thought when I originally got the alert and read this three weeks ago. Yours are the only Trories I still read.

I always like the backstory reveal chapter, and I wasn't sure if there would be one in this story, since it was only alluded to in passing. It'd good to see Tristan is finally opening up.

I feel like I get through the chapter so fast even though it's long, like the words must have effortlessly flowed out of you, which I know good and well is not how it works. That being said, thanks for the hard work you share with us!
Madmusicfreak chapter 10 . 1/13
Nice job. If I beg, will you please update soon?
asianballofdoom chapter 10 . 1/6
I stayed up reading this under the covers so my fiance wouldn't wake up and glare at me for reading fanfics late at night. Can I just say you are the author who sold me on Trory? Now I'm convinced that in the imaginary world where Gilmore Girls continued on forever, Rory would have ended up with Tristan. I think his life path would have made him loyal like Dean, rebellious like Jess, and well-educated/read like Logan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story! I love every chapter. It's written so believably that these are the real characters to me.
tvgeek401 chapter 10 . 1/5
Hey, just wanted to send a quick late-night review and let you know that there are people still out there reading your stories and anticipating updates, so if you worry about writing for no one, that isn't the case.

I absolutely love this story. The characters are very well-written and the plot is fantastic.

I actually find myself thinking of this story at random times and wondering when I'll get to read a new chapter!

As always, update soon!