Reviews for Ties that Bond
Atea1793 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Do it! I SO want to see Rapunzeland Elsa cameos!
gundamzbd36 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
whats going to happen next?
sadistic lunatic chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Definitely one of the best HTTYD/Brave crossovers I've read. Great job!
purpleswans chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Really good story. Although I am a die-hard Hiccstrid shipper, I think the way you are developing Hiccup and Merida is cute and true to their characteristics. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I think the Skrills name should be lighting thief!
Dragonfan47 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Aww, don't kill your brother...much. :) Just torture him painfully and slowly...
Dragonfan47
Angel of Randomosity chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Don't kill 'im s'not worth it
XD
Apocalypse owner chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I'll be on the look, maybe hill be the big story.
Terry chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I like that you gave the scots their own dragons, but I think Boyd would be better off with a Grapple Grounder
i88 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
This is such a wonderful story I hope you continue writing it! The relationship between Merida and Hiccup is so delightful I can't stop reading!
dracologistmaster chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
A very interesting story to say the least, I look forward to reading more soon
StillAnonymous chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
great story a little different from the usual war plot, this one is brilliant! and excellent way of building up the story and developing characters. keep it a httyd and brave thing, making it a big four plot would throw the story off. genius idea to use Merida's headstrong-nest to tame her dragon, most story would just give her the magical ability to tame dragons on a single glace. bravo for a well written, pefrectly paced, and excellently told story. thank you for taking your time in writting this tale.
Apocalypse owner chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I like Ninian's name and its meaning.
Andrew chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Are you going to re-publish Rewriting History anytime soon? I can't wait to read that story again!
deleteduser00000 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
These names are so cool, I dont know how I didnt see this story before. Definitely amazing. Keep up the good work! :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »