Reviews for I Can Feel Your Heartbeat
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 6/25
Wow 7 months is a longggg time to not have anything defined so it's about time they defined it! I love Felicity babbling it was definetly a lot!
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 5/25
I totally loved this and Felicity's babble was 1000% her and I just I've Oliver's reaction to her babbling.
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Wujuu
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Oh where to even start. New to this fandom and stumbled across this story. Oh my. It was just fantastic. You made me fall in love with the characters and the couple. Felicity's rambeling was beyond adorable and spot on for character. Oliver's way of telling her he loved her was just so sweet.
I also think this is one of the best pieces of writing I have read here. You are a beautiful writer. I can't wait to read more of your work.
MsCindz chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I just started reading Olicity fics, and I stumbled upon this little story and oh my gosh I loved this !
Anne chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Beautiful story just not long enough.
mrsl488 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I'm just beginning my journey into Olicity fan fiction and I'm pretty sure I picked a great place to start. Your characterization of both characters was. Dead. On. I could hear their voices clear as day, and more so, you nailed their physicality. Not an easy task. 5 stars!
cruzstar chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
awesome, well done. Loved your story!
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
;]
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Beautifully done x
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was beautiful - and so in line with the characters. Hope to read more from you!
Myriddin chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was really cute and a wonderful read. Well done. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Looooooove it!
moonlitseasons chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
LOVE this! So cute! You've just got these characters and all their features and quirks so perfectly.