Reviews for Beautiful Young Prospect
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I have searched for a story such as this for a long time. Thank you.
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. Brilliant. You've got the characters down perfectly. Well done.
hallowgirlfrommarsxx
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Please write more but can M so they can have some nice hot sex if you don't mind and sorry about me laugng
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful. The language was perfectly in keeping, and you contrast both sides nicely: the torturing purity, the degrading lust. Really satisfying writing *favourites*
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You got it exactly right! You really did justice to the characters, and your writing was fluid and a joy to read. Please keep writing; I will seek out more of your work. Thanks for sharing. I know that Quills is passe now, but perhaps you might return to do another story, since you did so well this time around? It would be a real treat!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Shame Marquis only got kiss, slash is so lovely.
Nytd chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Found this today in my wanderings.

Lovely characterizations of the Abbe and De Sade.

The Marquis final comments of the fic are perfect.

Thoroughly enjoyed your writing.

Nicely Done

Cheers!

Nytd
Elyzia chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
What a cool story, I loved your characterisation of the Marquis!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh nifty.
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Beautifully written. I look forward to reading your others.
Lady Sikerra chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
That was great. I loved it. Of course, I love this movie in general, although my parents think it's a little too graphic for someone my age. But the youth of America has lost all it's innocence anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But I'm getting off subject. Great keeping them in character. That's hard to do. But I loved it and it was wonderful and they should have put something like that in the movie. I can totally see it happening. Well, that was wonderful and that's going on my favorites list. Geoffrey Rush is cool. Peace.
caudelac chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Really, quite good. Yes indeed. What's more, I see temptation before my very own self, now, thanks to you.

Ah, whether the lure is kiss or quill, it is the selfsame lure...
Ally Ranger chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Absolutely bloody wonderful!
Now if every story on FF.N were even a fraction like this...
Great stuff!
SupremeOverlordErin-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Beautifully written-you captured the characters with magnificent skill. I'm most impressed :)
Oliver Prescott chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
I loved this, I adored how you captured the temptation of the abbe and the marquis. Brava!