Reviews for Pianist
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Gave me goosebumps. Beautiful story, great way to introduce them to this other side of House. Loved how he was totally free while at the piano and how that freedom was lost as soon as he had to leave it... Painful and beautiful and very IC. Thank you.
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I'm grinning like an idiot and everyone's staring at me thank you so much for writing this. If only there was a "More like this" section like on DeviantArt. Very well done for a first fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
OH MAH GOSH DIS WAS AWESOME!
moar shtuff like this :D
*such a child I am*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
nice
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was great!
Bettina chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
G, this is AWESOME! You have a real gift for storytelling and vocabulary. Keep up the great work and bringing us your wonderful prose!
Henry Balfour chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Well paced. Lauries character is pretty much spot on ... dialogue is not at all un-natural (a real risk in amateur writing). Mark of good flow, good structure, is when you reach the end way too quickly. This snippet should be continued ...
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was interesting. House playing in the hospital? Sounds too farfetched, but a nice story nonetheless
Houseshead13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Thanks for the PM! I love the part you added..."Yours truly" is a song? Is this one the song House is playing?
Blame-It-On-The-Alcohol chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
As a fellow House writer who loves reviews and rarely gets them, I consider it my duty to review such a lovely fic. I'm going to assume this isn't your first fic, period, because you've attained a great writing style; easy to read, flows well, the dialogue's very in-character and the storyline's just brilliant. I've always wanted to see what House's fellows would think of him playing. Please write more!

I tried to turn my 'concrit' head to this but it came back blissfully disappointed; only two spelling errors that I can see ('undoubtably' - 'undoubtedly') and ('discretely' - 'discreetly'), whilst grammar, punctuation and syntax are all fine. If I wanted to niggle, I could say you overparagraph a little, but on that charge I am guilty as hell so have no right to prosecute anyone else on it.

Really great work; I hope you stick around!

Kara x
Poopsie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice well written piece, good job.
kkbk chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for this lovely story, you captured the moment perfectly! Congratulations on a very successful first House fan fiction story!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww I loved that and how Cuddy rescinded the clinic hours :-)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Bravo...what a great job. Shocking that this is your first venture into House MD fanfic...I really hope to read more very soon...seriously, you not only have a great talent, but you definitely 'get' House...keep writing.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Lovely. And we get to see that performance now in the persona of House's creator, Hugh Laurie, playing the blues, albeit not in the hospital lobby.