Reviews for Pianist
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
OH MAH GOSH DIS WAS AWESOME!
moar shtuff like this :D
*such a child I am*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
nice
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was great!
Bettina chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
G, this is AWESOME! You have a real gift for storytelling and vocabulary. Keep up the great work and bringing us your wonderful prose!
Henry Balfour chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Well paced. Lauries character is pretty much spot on ... dialogue is not at all un-natural (a real risk in amateur writing). Mark of good flow, good structure, is when you reach the end way too quickly. This snippet should be continued ...
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was interesting. House playing in the hospital? Sounds too farfetched, but a nice story nonetheless
Houseshead13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Thanks for the PM! I love the part you added..."Yours truly" is a song? Is this one the song House is playing?
Blame-It-On-The-Alcohol chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
As a fellow House writer who loves reviews and rarely gets them, I consider it my duty to review such a lovely fic. I'm going to assume this isn't your first fic, period, because you've attained a great writing style; easy to read, flows well, the dialogue's very in-character and the storyline's just brilliant. I've always wanted to see what House's fellows would think of him playing. Please write more!

I tried to turn my 'concrit' head to this but it came back blissfully disappointed; only two spelling errors that I can see ('undoubtably' - 'undoubtedly') and ('discretely' - 'discreetly'), whilst grammar, punctuation and syntax are all fine. If I wanted to niggle, I could say you overparagraph a little, but on that charge I am guilty as hell so have no right to prosecute anyone else on it.

Really great work; I hope you stick around!

Kara x
Poopsie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice well written piece, good job.
kkbk chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for this lovely story, you captured the moment perfectly! Congratulations on a very successful first House fan fiction story!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww I loved that and how Cuddy rescinded the clinic hours :-)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Bravo...what a great job. Shocking that this is your first venture into House MD fanfic...I really hope to read more very soon...seriously, you not only have a great talent, but you definitely 'get' House...keep writing.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Lovely. And we get to see that performance now in the persona of House's creator, Hugh Laurie, playing the blues, albeit not in the hospital lobby.
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Congrats! You really did a good Job with this One-Shot it was a simple but emotionally idea, you adressed the characters almost perfectly and I really hope you keep on writing more !
dnkj chapter 1 . 5/9/2013