Reviews for Onward Into Uncertainty
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Damn, Awesome! Having Ron to true remorse, That is beyond the pale. Harry did this with Sirius, When he forced away the dementors in book 3. they just couldn't believe it could be so simple!
appleheaven25 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Another great chapter! Please update soon! :)
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Another brilliant chapter.

Sorry I didn't review last chapter,been swamped with Real Life.

I quite enjoyed this representation as a limitless force on nature, that all supposed laws of magic are basically self imposed by man because they just haven't figured out how to go beyond those supposed limitations.

The use of the Archways stone as the material to inscribe the runes upon was inspired, can't get more symbolic than that.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This story is getting worse by the chapters
lyaser53 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
He overfilled Rons Teaspoon...LOL
gonekrazy3000 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
This was amazing :D looking forward to see how ron an harry interact when Both of them next speak...

p.s:- I could swear i left a review for the last chapter... Maybe
A bug with the site ? Or maybe i forgot to press post review... :/
Whatever the reason was i liked that chapter too. Dont doubt that.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Hey

If you'd like someone to bounce ideas off of shoot me a pm, I always enjoy contributing to stories in some small way.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Hope you unblock soon, I've only got to part 6 but I find your story compelling and eerily enjoyable
Mirrion the Godless chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Maybe it's just me, but after Hermione nods to Harry's, "You should have let me die that day..." I cannot see them coming together without some far fetched plot stretching. Having read the next chapter already even if they get Leo's soul back how can Harry want to be with her in any fashion? "Hey we did a dark thing and if I had killed myself it wouldn't have happened." "Yeah you should've killed yourself it's your fault."

I'm not convinced. But then again everyone in this story is fucked up so i'm expecting it to be glossed over. Looking forward to more.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Amazing chapter. And i really LOVE your
ginny. Wish she wasn't dead :(

Looking forward to more. :D
lyaser53 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Now Harry just needs to admit to him self he is worth Loving. He still can't believe that!
lyaser53 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I'm sorry but they saved lives again, any heroine or meth dealer deserves worse than a dementor. They destroy lives and families, they are multiple murders for money. Sick disgusting pigs that deserve to be removed from all existence, even Hell is to good for them!
lyaser53 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
He wasn't responsible, Molly was...She said some thing that should never have been said!
lyaser53 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I know the feeling, It hits when you least expect it even now. They really do need help to get to at least a semi-normal life.
lyaser53 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013