Reviews for The Last Marauder
TheAngelofFate chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
O.O Whoa! The writer who wrote "Dark Mark over cottage of Hogwarts Professor" is named Angelica! MY name is Angelica! Anyhoo i love this story! It's badass!
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
Rowan Mikaio chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
Draco didn't have a wand while w/ Lucius but suddenly did when he and Sirius left.
567573 chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
This is written very well!
Sparklespazz101 chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
:( You made me cry! Lol, and I'm not even a Remus lover! Please continue.
PonyDroverHPT chapter 25 . 11/27/2009
What a great story! I was literally screaming when Remus came back!
GagReelGeek chapter 25 . 9/13/2009
I found this story 2 days ago and just completed it.

Loved it! I'm such a Sirius lover and this story was full of Siriusness (is that a word? lol) and Sirius/Harry moments.

I also loved Lupin and was so saddened at his apparent death and so happy when he was found alive.

I can't think of enough good things to say about this story.

Loved it! :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great Chapter
RainPelt chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
Hahaha! Yes! ITS REMUS! hahahahaha but is he alright...
Scorpia710 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I really like this story so far.

But, what if you changed Lupin to Remus, I think Harry is close enough to Remus to call him by his first name.

Also when Harry woke up, Sirius said, "He wakes up!" how about, "He's wakeing up!"

I hope you don't me makeing sugestions.

If you do I won't make any more.
Scorpia710 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I love angst! and this is so far very angsty! lol

I really like Sirus and Harry fics as long as they aren't slash.

luthian-elanor chapter 19 . 8/19/2007
OK THAT WAS WRONG! MY CHIN HIT THE FLOOR (LOL) you know, i woundered from the beginning if he was realy dead but then the whole "body remains" thing i thought he was. and YA THAT WAS GOOD GREAT STORY! IF IT WAS UP TO ME I'D GIVE YOU 20! WELL i'm going to shut up now so I can read the next chapter!

p.s. oh yeah, and you better not be mess'n' with my head either! If it turns out to just be his body or somthing and he is still dead i'll never forgive u *LOL*

Great Job I Luv it!
yup another bad story chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
i got to where art weasel helped get a trial, the guy that run muggle artifacts office and collects plugs, the same guy who cant stand up to his wife, what he do threaten with a toaster. the guy is a tool
Loewin83 chapter 18 . 3/12/2007
Hallo Fairytale,

ich war total überrascht zu lesen, dass du auch deutsch bist. Dann weißt du ja, was ich bei meinem letzten Review mit viereckigen Augen meinte ;-)

Ich bin von deiner Art zu schreiben total begeistert bin gerade dabei, alle deine Geschichten durchzuarbeiten.

So, auf zum nächsten Kapitel jetzt
magdilen chapter 25 . 7/12/2006
nice job- i really enjoyed it. are you actively working on the revized version of this story right now? are you ever going to finish it?

maybe you have already figured this out, but the reason that i figured that remus was still alive was because of how you wrote your daily prophet article describing his death. you very carefully spelled out that the reason everyone assumed the body in the shed was remus' was because it couldn't be anyone else, not because it was obviously remus' body by the remaining features. to someone who loves murder mysteries, that just screamed of it really being someone else's body. you should have been more subtle about it, just "Lupin's body, burnt beyond recognition, was found in the garden shed where he routinly spent the night of the full moon" or something like that. newspaper articles just aren't written like the one you wrote. but you probably already rewrote that in your new version of the story.

good idea of waiting until Sirius found Remus to describe what actually happened to Remus- it was way better that way.

what is a prank bed? did you mean plank bed?

magdilen