Reviews for Touch
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
This was amazing! Literally the best peice of fanfiction I have ever read. (And trust me, I've read a lot.) Thank you so much! :)
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
There are no words to properly describe this. It's beautiful. A work of art. Seriously amazing. You've managed in the space of three chapters to capture every single thing about Rumbelle. Every single thing makes perfect sense and it's so moving. I had to sit here and think hard to be able to express how much I was moved by this. Perfection. Be proud of this. :)
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I must congratulate you on tying all of Belle's actions in s2 into a logical manner. Seriously. Awesome job and I love all the little added moments. And how you somehow manage to tell us every bit about the scene and never directly quote more than a line or two. Great job. So sad... that end scene... :'(
esin
Esin of Sardis chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
And I have tears in my eyes because this was so lovely. I'd been meaning to read it for a while and finally came across it again. lovely. Beautiful. I love your style here so much. It's rather hypnotic and so pleasant. Great job.
"and his name holds power she doesn't think she wants" Love, love, love :)
I think it's really interesting that until the kiss, she was touching him for "right" reasons. Because she wanted it and she thought he did too. Until the kiss. Then she's doing it to break his curse and that's when it all goes wrong. Interesting how that works...
esin
Paola1967 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Nice, very nice
Katla chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I loved this so much.

I'm horribly late to the party, I know - it's taken me days and days to get to read this because I've been traveling! Forgive me for taking forever to read and review... it was not a purposeful choice. I just didn't have time!

But now things have settled down, I've read the chapter, and I was so moved. I particularly loved how you described poor Belle's confusion and her response to losing her memories. Her fear and broken-heartedness were perfect. I also loved how she was so profoundly affected by Mr. Gold's presence, his gaze, his touch... because somewhere inside, she was still connected to him. Beautiful!

One of my favorite things about this section of the story was the fear that Belle saw in Gold's eyes when *she* was so afraid of him. That his terror at the prospect of losing her forever could be so potent... it was perfect. Because of course Rumplestiltskin would be so affected! As always, I love the way you write him. You always paint a picture of him that's honest and painful in its truth, but also sympathetic.

Your portrayal of Lacey was great! I loved how you explored and fleshed out her character. She had relatively little screen time and not much time to develop, so I read your take on her with interest, and I LOVED it. The way she was drawn to Gold's passion... it was perfect. And when he finally saw Lacey instead of Belle - also perfect.

When Belle finally reawakened when she drank the potion... I was near tears. The depth of their connection, the pain of their separation, and the despair over what happened to Baelfire... were you trying to kill me?! Because I nearly died of a broken heart! :p Beautifully done. The intensity of the emotion and of their relationship was fantastic. And then when he says, "I love you," first...! And she says "In any world, in every world, I love you"! Well, let's put it this way: this chapter was a bus that ran over my heart. I know, I know, so eloquently put. :p Good grief, you cut me deep. It hurt to read this. But it was beautiful pain. And then the terrible separation which upset me so much... WHY IS SEASON 3 NOT HERE YET?! Ugh! lol

A truly beautiful story. And now I'm off to read the Lois and Clark crossover fic that you finally posted! I'm excited! :D lol
Aynessa chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Perfection.

Sheer, unadulterated, blindingly, blissfully, beautiful perfection.

Seriously, this whole story blows me away. But this chapter in its own right was astounding.

My favorite part is absolutely without a doubt the moment when she throws the cup, and thinks that it must have been his heart instead, because he is broken and shattered and he leaves the pieces behind.

Good heavens. WHY are you not writing novels? I demand you publish your own stories (and tell me when you do, because I will go out and buy them all), because it is an absolute crime to spend all this talent on fanfiction alone.
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
That was beautiful, and said everything that was in their hearts, and I am sooo glad that Lacey is gone. Emile de Ravin said she was a good person, and fun to play, but she just wasn't Belle to me at all! Can't wait til season 3!
THIRTEENpointONE chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Oh gosh, I'm sorry for being so late to the party in reviewing these past two chapters, but I finally got caught up and just had to tell you how much I loved it. I don't know how you've done it, but somehow you've managed to not only make Lacey sympathetic, but also make me like her. If that isn't proof enough of your mastery writing these two, I don't know what is!

But seriously, your writing is just fantastic and you do such a great job getting into these character's heads. I feel like I learn more about the characters when I read your work. So yes, it's safe to say that I loved it :) (Side note: Your little repetition of the "once..." lines at the end was perfection) I can't wait to read whatever you choose to write next! Thanks again for writing another great story :)
Drac1026 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I love this so much. You have done an amazing job with Belle and her thoughts. I can't wait to season three. These two need their happy ending.
raeymaeker chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Beautiful. Downright beautiful. And so brutally honest to the characters and the show. I've read few other fanfics that have captured Rumple and Belle's relationship so perfectly and to such an extent that I feel as though I understand the show better because of these three chapters. I feel as though it completes Season 2. And you did so with such a wonderful command of the language. It was a pleasure to read. An absolute pleasure. Thanks!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Don't mind me, I'm just over here SOBBING. This is so beautiful and heartbreaking. I knew it would be, but oh my Gold! Shatter my heart into a million pieces why don't you? I love the way you get into their heads though, even Lacey's, and Rumplestiltskin really was around just to protect to her, to make sure she didn't do anything she would regret once she remembered being Belle. And even as Lacey she saw his sadness and heartbreak, and even though we were denied that moment, I think Lacey was there for him in some small way, and that's what let him keep her there, because she was his Belle for a moment, and he just couldn't let go. And in the end, they didn't let go of each other. They're waiting, and they love each other, and they will be together again, no matter what Rumplestiltskin thinks! I love all of your stories, even when they break my heart!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Love it! An adorable ending to an adorable story! Thanks for sharing, dearie! :)
Hyourin chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This is amazing! It's so elegantly written and it's beautiful. I could feel what Belle felt and I could see what was happening and just feel it and that is one of the most amazing things that can happen in writing. This is amazing.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I don't think anyone else in this fandom will ever write Rumbelle like you do. This was...beyond words. You took all the disjointed parts that didn't make sense and made them FIT. The explaining of Lacey made much more sense than what was on the surface and she felt more real to me. I could understand her and perhaps her purpose in the show, which I wasn't at all.

The little nuiances in here were spectacular. How you picked up on every movement, every expression. Every word not said. Especailly giving us "I love yous" when the show did not.

Well done. Excellent as always from you. I hope SE3 gives us SOME Rumbelle, but i won't get my hopes up -.-' at least we have you to fill the void for us! :D Love ya.